Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy (1370 Views)

PURE Android Car GPS Navigation System For Honda Accord 2003-2007 / Very Neat Honda Baby Boy For Sale #550k / Used Honda Baby Boy For Sale@590k Sold Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by fuckwell2080: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good day, I saw a Honda baby boy for 280k. no battery, three tyres are bad,front bumber need to be change,one head light need to be change, the roof leak.All other things are OK.is the car good for that price or to expensive. I want a clear advice so I should no what I will spend to put those things in the car or not.
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by Trustme2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
fuckwell2080:
Good day, I saw a Honda baby boy for 280k. no battery, three tyres are bad,front bumber need to be change,one head light need to be change, the roof leak.All other things are OK.is the car good for that price or to expensive. I want a clear advice so I should no what I will spend to put those things in the car or not.
Too expensive
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by Timagex(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is it manual or auto? And how weak is the engine? Pictures of the car will help..
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by diportivo: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
op,stop fooling around

u don't need advice...u are experienced in the babyboy realm undecided

Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by rainmaker12(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baby boy engine is not 45k and you can not ring it for 10k
Engine 90-120k. Ringing 25k
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by fuckwell2080: 5:28am On Jul 14, 2018
@diportivo you are stupid and foolish did I beg you for advice if you want to advice you do it in a simple and respectful way like the way others did not insult me first and turn me around.I help a friend sell a baby boy last year is it a crime.Then you we. all yourself guru in auto why you don't have manners.
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by fuckwell2080: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2018
@diportivo you are stupid and foolish did I beg you for advice if you want to advice you do it in a simple and respectful way like the way others did not insult me first and turn me around.I help a friend sell a baby boy last year is it a crime.Then you we call yourself guru in auto why you don't have manners.
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by fuckwell2080: 5:41am On Jul 14, 2018
@tigmatex it is auto.The engine is still sound not weak.
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by diportivo: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2018
fuckwell2080:
@dipor.tivo you are stupid and foolish did I beg you for advice if you want to advice you do it in a simple and respectful way like the way others did not insult me first and turn me around.I help a friend sell a baby boy last year is it a crime.Then you we. all yourself guru in auto why you don't have manners.

the problem with u is ur lack of comprehension...and dats why it's foolhardy trying to have a decent convo with u

grin
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by fuckwell2080: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2018
keep away from my thread you fool.did I ask you for advice.u call urself a guru but you are an hegoat.mind ur business.you are only the idiot that use insult in my post and you are suppose to show good example.
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by fuckwell2080: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks to those who gave me good advice about the baby boy.car was bought today for 270k and all other things need to be fixed were purchase at the sum of 150k total 420k.The engine is sound to the fullest.to buy the compressor at the sum of 25k tomorrow for ice chilling a.c total will be 445k.At least I will have a tokunbo standard which goes for 1.4m.
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by PearlStreet(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
fuckwell2080:
The engine is sound to the fullest.to buy the compressor at the sum of 25k tomorrow for ice chilling a.c total will be 445k.At least I will have a tokunbo standard which goes for 1.4m.

grin grin
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by madgoat(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
fuckwell2080:
Thanks to those who gave me good advice about the baby boy.car was bought today for 270k and all other things need to be fixed were purchase at the sum of 150k total 420k.The engine is sound to the fullest.to buy the compressor at the sum of 25k tomorrow for ice chilling a.c total will be 445k.At least I will have a tokunbo standard which goes for 1.4m.
grin grin na condemned metal scrap you buy. Car wey no suppose pass roadworthiness. Smmmmmhh... Better call aboki to carry the car as scrap metal.
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by madgoat(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
diportivo:
op,stop fooling around

u don't need advice...u are experienced in the babyboy realm undecided
No mind the OP. Make him dey deceive himself there. grin grin
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by diportivo: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2018
madgoat:

No mind the OP. Make him dey deceive himself there. grin grin

person wey no buy anything grin grin grin

he's very good with figures tho......I like how he sums them all up..even the ones he hasn't bought,he has a way of doing the maths in advance grin
Re: Advice Needed For Honda Baby Boy by fuckwell2080: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
useless diportivo don't always comment in my thread u re a useless fool.u stink.I no wan hear about you.geraout from my post.I will make sure those I no never purchase any car from you.fool and I will condemned any of ur post I see online. you started trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Hiace 2006 (hummer Bus) Tokunbo #9.6M 08096577304 / Sharp Peugeot 307 2006 Nigerian Used In Good Condition (750K) / SOLD!! Toks 2006 Model Volvo XC90 DVD Rear Park Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.