Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) (71606 Views)

Join The Benz Crew Now With This Wonder Wheels Now / See The Benz You Have Been Looking For / Check Out The Benz Of 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by zinizta: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2018
classy but looks like golf karts.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by ajepako(f): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2018
ThankYouGod:
G-Class.

I think since it is keke family, it should be :

K-Class. Or K-Wagon.. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by MarijuanaLORD: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You are too bitter
Nah bro

I am actually just catching fun grin

I have no bitterness or hatred whatsoever against yoruba peeps. I have afonja friends offline wink

But u sef na big hypocrite since u no see the other guy comment and caution him
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
No be golf court cab be this?

1 Like

Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2018
swiz123:
I wouldn't be caught dead in it

Dnt worry its not coming to oshogbo where u are.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Lomprico2: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Auladimeji2:
What's Ibo amaka now.Inferiority is worrying you and your tribe

As in how nah!

Why is his commet paining u sef?

2 Likes

Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by bornolowu(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
olaleks007:
If rain fall nko...I better walk in the rain than enter this biko...G class ko...W class ni

There are better option na
use your sense naaa. It's to replace bikes not buses.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by john650(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Golf cart used as auto. Our people self.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
This one dey like motocycle when is rainy
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by greatID: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2018
SUPERPACK:
These are the benze Keke that will replace Okada in Onitsha and Awka.(PICS). Tested and trusted.
maintenance the major problem.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Niggerians know how to repackage horseshit and give it fancy names. These are golf carts nah.
See how they are applauding it when other countries use benz cars for taxi services. Backwardness is indeed a disease
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
This is not true
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2018
john650:
Golf cart used as auto. Our people self.
My brother the thing weak me
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Franzinni:
A golf cart is now keke ... Mumunity
As in..... Grade 1 mumunity
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by xtenxive(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2018
If Nigeria eventually disintegrates, it will definitely be the fault of the Political class. I am not sure the present democracy is what Nigeria needs to progress.
Is this supposed to be an achievement in Anambra in 2018?
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by asha9: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Baroba:

No mind them, I guess this is what WhatsApp wants to fight..

Even nairaland no dey confirm anything, they just dey post for front-page cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by tiger28: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2018
amaniro:
it's looks comfortable but slow.

bike is fast, but rough and cause accident too much. Obiano thumbs up
nigerian youths! HOW can you TELL that its slow by JUST looking at it Anyway, it looks like a golf cart.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by sexdoll: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2018
better.

i really don't fancy 2-legged or 3-legged vehicles.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by tiger28: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Oruba amaka

Eh u descendants of a fallen skull mining, poo slinging dirty demon from the wasteland

Happy now undecided
See this 10th class citizen of Nigeria! Ghanaians are EVEN worthier than you Bastards!
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
that's a golf course car ride
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by dambafana12(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
though it may not be as fast as bike but its more secure than bike... cos all this small cultists and thieves use bikes to terrorism people lives and property.... and also bike av send many people to their early grave and disable many.....
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Powerexpert: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Don't mind bloggers
SalamRushdie:
Haba are those not electric golf and complex carts?

2 Likes

Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2018
amaniro:
it's looks comfortable but slow.

bike is fast, but rough and cause accident too much. Obiano thumbs up
Thumbs up for what? Is he giving them the keke free of charge? Was any compensation paid to them for the inconveniences he caused them? Someone is calculating the amount he's going to make as profit from the business he had invented and invested in' and here you are applauding him.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2018
This is a golf cart. Lmao.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies
just 2016 here na u de make noise,2008 men de ground dem never hala, my guy you better go buy laptop make you face GH ooo,
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2018
The type of lies is why i give people fingers.

Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Big lies, that an airport cart
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by Akabuking: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
make Onitsha road catch this one.mtcheww
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by kenx1(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2018
What about safety?
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Nah bro

I am actually just catching fun grin

I have no bitterness or hatred whatsoever against yoruba peeps. I have afonja friends offline wink

But u sef na big hypocrite since u no see the other guy comment and caution him
Interesting seeing how you have your own fun.
Re: The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) by sonety2k(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!! / Hot CAR Product You Can Start Selling Now And Make Millions Of Naira This 2016 / Helicopter Rotor Blade Slashes Through Indian Man' Neck While Testing It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.