Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question (849 Views)

Youths : Learn Digital Marketing And Earn Up To A 100k A MONTH / Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Rosezee(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
i'm giving out a first cash prize of 100k to the first person who can tell me the answer to this question--The owner of the Good Deals Store
opens a new store across town. For
the new store, the owner estimates
that, during business hours, an
average of 90 shoppers per hour
enter the store and each of them
stays an average of 12 minutes.
The average number of shoppers in
the new store at any time is what
percent less than the average
number of shoppers in the original
store at any time? (Note: Ignore the
percent symbol when entering your
answer. For example, if the answer
is 42.1%, enter 42.1), and what Albert Einstein wore when he died.
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by chicoMX(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
What exactly is wrong with you? undecided

1 Like

Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Kneephy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
100k?

Nah, make it 1m and I'm giving you the answer

Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by kingchris30(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
it very simple, am coming.
check my signature
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Tampa6246(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
The answer is 60. I can prove it if you interested
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by ogundanap: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
The answer is 60% (60.0)
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Kingslaw(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
60.0 is the answer. Einstein wore wrinkled pair of pants and a sweater the day he died!
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by taofeeq137(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rosezee:
i'm giving out a first cash prize of 100k to the first person who can tell me the answer to this question--The owner of the Good Deals Store
opens a new store across town. For
the new store, the owner estimates
that, during business hours, an
average of 90 shoppers per hour
enter the store and each of them
stays an average of 12 minutes.
The average number of shoppers in
the new store at any time is what
percent less than the average
number of shoppers in the original
store at any time? (Note: Ignore the
percent symbol when entering your
answer. For example, if the answer
is 42.1%, enter 42.1), and what Albert Einstein wore when he died.

First of all, you most likely don't have 100K to give anyone

2. You didn't provide any info on the stats for the original store, there is no way to compare, and, who cares what Einstein wore to his death, I'm sure there is prolly no record on that
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Rosezee(f): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2018
why would you say that?
chicoMX:
What exactly is wrong with you? undecided
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Rosezee(f): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2018
prove it
Kingslaw:
60.0 is the answer. Einstein wore wrinkled pair of pants and a sweater the day he died!
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Rosezee(f): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2018
you know nothing about me
taofeeq137:

First of all, you most likely don't have 100K to give anyone

2. You didn't provide any info on the stats for the original store, there is no way to compare, and, who cares what Einstein wore to his death, I'm sure there is prolly no record on that
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by chicoMX(m): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Rosezee:
why would you say that?
None of your questions made sense.
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Rosezee(f): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2018
then you're not as smart as you think you are. Read them again.
chicoMX:

None of your questions made sense.
Re: A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question by Ifelove1(m): 1:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Rosezee:
then you're not as smart as you think you are. Read them again.
I have to disagree with you here. You did not say anything about the original store which was supposed to be a reference for the calculation. I think that all those who commented with 60 as their answer had answered the question before or went online with the question and gave you the answer they saw without even understanding the solution.

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Acc & Verified Adsense Account With Youtube Channel For Sale / 11 Great Business Lessons We Can Learn From Dangote - Africa's Wealthiest Man / I Will Be Your Fiverr & Upwork Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.