Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

How To Start Making At Least 50k A Month With Your Phone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start Making At Least 50k A Month With Your Phone (342 Views)

The Secret Of Making 50k A Day With Bet9ja Zoom / LEGITIMATE: How You Can Be Making At Least ₦3,000 Daily Into Your Local Account / How To Start Making At Least 50k A Month With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making At Least 50k A Month With Your Phone by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 14, 2018
How to start making at least 50k a month with your phone

Won't you be happy if you have a side hustle that can earn you up to a 100k a month?

If you're tired of being broke and collecting money from others, and want a change, then

"Social Pay Me" is the answer.

Social pay me is a legit program that will help you to start making at least 50k per month just with your smart phone or Laptop.

Social pay me is a 5 day social media marketing training on WhatsApp holding from July 25-30, 2018. It will show you how to begin to earn from a side hustle.

You will be able to start a social media marketing business after the training.

If you already have a business, you will be able to use social media to promote it to get more customers and make sales

You will get social media certification from recognized online media

You will be able to make money teaching others what you have learnt.

I teach and help many individuals and groups brand themselves or their skills, business etc on social media for profit.

You will get many resources you can refer to after training. All for free

And you will automatically be added in my Facebook community where I mentor people on digital marketing

Plus you get a copy of my eBook, "What about Online" for free

How much will this training cost you?

What you will learn here quite worth over N50,000. But, you're getting it for just N2,000

You might wonder why the ridiculous price. Well, I'm on a mission to train as many people as possible and be of help to them.

Normally, cost of my trainings start from N10, 000, but I know the situation of things in the country right now. That's another reason I had to bring the price this low.

But, this offer is open to only the first 30 persons. After the first 30 persons, the price increases to N5, 000. And the entire offer closes after 50 registrations.

If after the training, you prove you didn't get value, request back your money and I will refund you.

Call/WhatsApp 07030550441 for registration and enquiries

Email miraculou93@gmail.com

As soon as you register, you are added to the group where the training holds where you will also get updates and preparatory trainings ahead of the main training

P.S: This training is not a ponzi scheme. It is not a cryptocurrrency stuff either. If you're looking for those stuff, please don't register. The training shows you legit ways to work and earn money using social media.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Before Deadline: Obafemi Awolowo University Massive Recruitment 2018 / 6 Ways To Manage Your Time At Work / The Futility Of Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.