Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

"Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply (1839 Views)

Paul Okoye Engaged Girlfriend As Rema Expelled/dropped Out Of Uni Lag / Davido's Elder Brother, Adewale And His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by GISTM0RE: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Justin Bieber is so in love....He just shared this photo of him deeply kissing haileybaldwin on his IG page few minutes ago.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/bae-justin-bieber-newly-engaged-girlfriend-loved-kissing-deeply

Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by GISTM0RE: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2018

Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by GISTM0RE: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by Ameeria: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmm...Gomez won't like this.
Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by coolcharm(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Weldone.

Just remember that one man's bae is another man's bitch and whõre grin
Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2018
I can bet that these two are on crack and weed together. There is no greater sense of love than the one induced by a couple who are on crack and weed and I mean the pure stuff, not the ones mixed up baking soda. Sex on that stuff can make you propose the next day. Look at their hair, very predictable.

I love them both.

1 Like

Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by decatalyst(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2018
Ameeria:
Hmmmm...Gomez won't like this.

Its just a matter of time...

The Cain used to beat the first wife is in the ceiling for the new wife grin

Never trust a celebrity or any socialite when it comes to love and relationship.
Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by GISTM0RE: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2018
cool
Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by porchbaby(f): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2018
and this is news abi angryand this is news abi
Re: "Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
porchbaby:
and this is news abi angryand this is news abi
Why is it paining you?

You're so pained you said it twice.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Wedding With Her Boyfriend Somadina / Jackie Appiah Rocks In A Snake-skinned Dress / A Nigerian In India Making Waves Got Featured in A Popular India Newspaper (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.