Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones (1085 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by Sharpbobo: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Rita Dominic turned a year older a few days ago and to celebrate her new age, she hosted her friends and colleague to dinner at the Sky Lounge and Restaurant in Eko Hotel, VI.

Celebrities such as Michelle Dede, Femi Jacobs, Blessing Egbe, Lanre DaSilva and more were spotted at the birthday dinner.

Sharing a photo from her dinner, the actress said:

I feel so overwhelmed each year with your show of love and affection! You are so amazing! I wish I could thank each and everyone of you individually.. I pray that you all will be celebrated the way you have celebrated me! I love you and thanks for being there for me always! #birthdaydinner

See photos below:

Culled from >>>>https://wakabobo.com/first-photos-from-rita-dominics-classy-birthday-dinner-with-loved-ones/

More Photos HERE

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by dafeyankee: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2018
I am happy she is happy.

Team Show us your husband and Team goan get pregnant like Linda Ikeji will soon show up.

Ohh I forget sef. I dey Team show us your husband too. Why nobody wan marry this woman sef?
Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by Yeligray(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Big God

Who go win ekiti election today?
Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by coken: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2018
hmmm...this one deeep
Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by Betakeshi: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by HajimeSaito(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Just keep celebrating 21st birthday every year.
Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by itspzpics(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Oo kare
Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by porchbaby(f): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2018
happy birthday pretty lady
Re: First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones by Michelle55: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
I am happy she is happy.

Team Show us your husband and Team goan get pregnant like Linda Ikeji will soon show up.

Ohh I forget sef. I dey Team show us your husband too. Why nobody wan marry this woman sef?
help us marry her bro...

HBD Beautiful lady

(1) (Reply)

Igboman Wears Igbo Attire With In-laws As He Marries His White Lover (PHOTOS) / *new Whip Alert* Wizkid Just Bought Himself A Lamborghini Urus. Everywhere Stew / Twitter Fan Gave A Savage Reply To Sally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.