Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS (37028 Views)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
One of the kidnappers who allegedly abducted two two entertainers, Ugo Stevenson and Izunna Obiakor, in Owerri, Imo State and demanded millions of naira, has been arrested by the police..

It was revealed that the kidnappers who abducted Mr Izunna Obiakor (Event Promoter & Stage Manager) popularly known with company name Twinstar , Ugo Stevenson (Highlife Music legend known as Ndaa Chineke) and Bishop (Staff of Twinstar Lighthouse), were apprehended while trying to colleact another ransom.

According to IfeanyiCy Njoku, the abducted victims were released five days after paying a ransom of N1.3m (one million three hundred thousand naira) which was made available by the family of Twinstar Izunna Obiakor.

The abductors have been calling on Mr Obiakor to bring additional ransom of N300, 000 (three hundred thousand naira) so that they could release his car which was in their custody.

Mr Obiakor accepted and went with his twin brother to drop the ransom with a special cover from Special Squad from SARS, Imo Police Command, Unlike the previous ransom the wife of Mr Obiakor dropped for the release of her husband.

The kidnappers sent two of their men on motorcycle to pick up the ransom, moving and directing Mr Obiakor from one location to another and threatening him not to play smart. Immediately they called and drove pass Mr Obiakor to collect the ransom, men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Imo State Police Command appeared from their hideout and used their car to run after them.

They successfully used the car to hit the motorcycle, and apprehend one of the Kidnappers, while the other who ran into the bush sustained bullet injury.

One of the Kidnappers arrested with the phone they were using to call Twinstar Izunna Obiakor was identified as Sunday Okorie, and his cohort, Chima Osuoha was at large. Both lives at Amakohia Ubi, in Owerri West LGA.

He has made useful information to the police that will help arrest others.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/imo-police-arrests-kidnapper-of-izunna-obiakor-and-ugo-stevenson.html

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by buhariguy(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Kidnapping and blood money is the hallmark of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Betakeshi: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Olalan(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Good he was nabbed....

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Naza25: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
This kidnappers still dey learn work, dem think say na dis nonsense Evans dey do before E become billionaire?

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by SalamRushdie: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2018
I hate greedy people

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by OneCorner: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Afonja kidnaping us

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Nbote(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2018
Karma jus used greed catch dis one
buhariguy:
Kidnapping and blood money is the hallmark of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

And I'm guessing all d skull mining in d South West are by dem too abi?

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Sharpshooota: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonja kidnaping us

Aren't you tired

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Auladimeji2: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Igbo Amaka cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Morocco0: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by princeade86(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
mumu
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Doiney: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Sijo01(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
1.3 million nor do you, na 300k come drag your sorry ass come out.

Death penalty na your birth right. idiiota

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by bobokeshington: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
lol
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Auladimeji2: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Nbote:
Karma jus used greed catch dis one

And I'm guessing all d skull mining in d South West are by dem too abi?
Ibos showing their trade Mark

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Classic case of 'whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.' After you don collect 1.3m finish, na 'ordinary' 300 wey wan come put you inside gbese.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by jegz25(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
No free food for the lazy... Work your a**s out, crime doesn't pay

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Proffdada: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonja kidnaping us
One of the Kidnappers arrested with the phone they were using to call Twinstar Izunna Obiakor was identified as Sunday Okorie, and his cohort, Chima Osuoha was at large. Both lives at Amakohia Ubi, in Owerri West LGA.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by SwimmingCoach(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Thank God they were caught, serves them right. Say no to crime...

Meanwhile, this is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

FAQ:

ARE MY KIDS GOING TO BE SAFE?

Yes, they are going to be safe alongside other kids...there's always a lifeguard around to keep watch. Apart from being a coach i am also a Lifeguard which makes safety a priority in my coaching lesson plans.

Similarly, we offer our training lessons to your kids at home if you have a swimming pool at home or you can tell us which public swimming pool is closer to your house, please ensure you book an appointment with us earlier so you can have a spot based on schedules.

You can contact me for more information by calling me or send me a Whatsapp message (preferable) cuz I spend most of my day in the pool.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Naza25:
This kidnappers still dey learn work, dem think say na dis nonsense Evans dey do before E become billionaire?

My brother the thing tire me o. Dem dey learn work.
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by theoldpretender(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
buhariguy:

And many other Nigerian tribes.

Don't be a bigot

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by wingmanII: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
buhariguy:
You and your tin god, Buhari are drowning. Insulting Biafrans everyday cannot save you.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by Kendumazy(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
The end of the road for them.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by infogenius(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Truly, na God catch am. Mumu, hungry man
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by martinz1: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Not just ok
Re: Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS by theoldpretender(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonja kidnaping us

More like Nigerians kidnapping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / I Did Not Kill My Boss With Poisoned Apple– Housemaid (photo) / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.