Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students (17256 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by sojikul(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Even in foreign Land

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by almakiyyun(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
The problem is other religions don't read and abide by the rules of their religions, hence they mock those practicing the tenents of their religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by HajimeSaito(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin common sense is finally prevailing

Yes. Common sense is indeed finally prevailing, especially as it concerns security and anti terrorism.

Anything that helps me spot and isolate a MOOslim in a crowd is okay with me. At the end of the day, I'm the only one responsible for my own personal safety and security.
Most of Boko Haram's suicide bombers are always easily conspicuous because of their adherence to islamic dress codes. I'm always wary of MOOslims who try to blend in by dressing normally.
It's better for us non-MOOslims from a point of vigilance and awareness when MOOslims put their ISLIME-IC identity on display, because it serves as a warning sign.
While they're at it, they should also encourage more MOOslims to make a more prominent display of that black 666 mark on their foreheads.

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by resurgent2019: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
bellooyin:
why commmit suicide, I have served since 2010 no job up till date,and I have never consider suicide.

OMG!!! cry. 2010 This country has serious issues. I pray God will give u a good job pretty soon. It is well.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by pawesome(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hehehehehehe
They have started something they cannot finish..

When Cele pple stat Dia own, do not complain
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by resurgent2019: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
almakiyyun:
The problem is other religions don't read and abide by the rules of their religions, hence they mock those practicing the tenents of their religion.

No, it is because we fear terrorism. Do you see Christians insulting or scared of practitioners or adherents of African Traditional religion like they do Muslims?

Or even Hindus, shiks and other religions? The problem is Islamic terrorism but Muslims have failed to remedy that problem. As far as you wish to do other harms, the world shall continue to view Islam with suspicion and fear.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by almakiyyun(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Most people criticising this post are ignorants of their religion, they defy the code of dressing of their religions and start wearing bikinis and swimsuits for public entertainment
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by almakiyyun(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
[Consider the atrocities you people commit in Palestine but we don't regard all Christians as crusaders]

No, it is because we fear terrorism. Do you see Christians insulting or scared of practitioners or adherents of African Traditional religion like they do Muslims?

Or even Hindus, shiks and other religions? The problem is Islamic terrorism but Muslims have failed to remedy that problem. As far as you wish to do other harms, the world shall continue to view Islam with suspicion and fear.[/quote]
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Basic123: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
The next step is to stop the school annual Christmas Carol!
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Basic123: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
almakiyyun:
[Consider the atrocities you people commit in Palestine but we don't regard all Christians as crusaders]

Or even Hindus, shiks and other religions? The problem is Islamic terrorism but Muslims have failed to remedy that problem. As far as you wish to do other harms, the world shall continue to view Islam with suspicion and fear.
BIG LIE!
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Basic123: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
THERE NEXT PLOT WILL BE TO STOP MUSLIMS FROM GETTING ADMITTED INTO THE SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE!

ALSO, KINDLY CHANGE THE TOPIC TO "UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL" not just "UNIVERSITY COLLEGE"
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by damilordz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:
Before any ignoramuses insult Islam, let them look these Biblical verses up: Genesis 24:65 and 1 Corriantians 11:6. This is so that they may know Hijab is also Biblical but most xtians lady decide to wilfully violate the Bible's injunction!

if you don't understand the bible please don't quote........it shows you're not a Christian you're just a mere bible reader to tackle the Christians
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies
Please spend more time PACKAGING yourself and meeting with people rather than contemplating suicide.
Many have spent almost 10 years but that won’t be your portion.
Encourage yourself.
What BUSINESS CAN YOU do passionately...??
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

Anything that helps me spot and isolate a MOOslim in a crowd is okay with me because at the end of the day, I'm the only one responsible for my own personal safety and security.
Most of Boko Haram's suicide bombers are always easily conspicuous because of their adherence to islamic dress codes. I'm always wary of MOOslims who try to blend in by dressing normally.
It's better for us non-MOOslims from a point of vigilance and awareness when MOOslims put their ISLIME-IC identity on display, because it serves as a warning sign.
While they're at it, they should also encourage more MOOslims to make a more prominent display of that black 666 mark on their foreheads.
if you insist that the mark on the forehead is 666. then the xtains are the oneswho are fully in to the 666, they have a fixed day for the ash Wednesday. at least the one on the Muslim faithful only pops up due to long prostration to their Lord.

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by adams123: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is a welcome development.. I hope other nursing institutions can follow....
waiting for the same development in our military and parlamilitry..
Hijab is a Muslim women right and Nigeria constitution guarantee freedom of religion.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
CONTACT ME,FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

NEED ANY BUSINESS IDEA CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Are you bored and need a,story to read this weekend
visit
www.emperorblog.com.ng

there are manyvstory you can read there. thank me later.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Teacher1776(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
post=69367103:
The battle is won
Which battle? Was there any battle before now? How come for every minor issue you often use vocabulary associated with violence to make your point?

If anybody says they are using hijab to cover their bodies, that's their business.
There was no war before now...
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Must religion be brought into everything in this country?

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:
Before any ignoramuses insult Islam, let them look these Biblical verses up: Genesis 24:65 and 1 Corriantians 11:6. This is so that they may know Hijab is also Biblical but most xtians lady decide to wilfully violate the Bible's injunction!
The Bible didn't say women should wear hijab. You are quoting those verses out of context
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sijo01:
When will they endorse wearing of choir rob for christian and other attires for different religion
The bolded yes but the former no.Reason is because choir robe is ceremonial
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by potoX: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:
Nigerian Christians are only Christian in name, their conduct does not mirror the teachings of Christ. On the last day he will deny them

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
kaluxy007:
Its ok by me so far you're 2km from me when wearing this bomb attire
grin grin cheesy u non well at all
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

Yes, indeed.

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by wagzyl: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

I really wonder how some of you people think and more shamefully those who like your comments out of sheer ignorance and sentiments. The first Bible verse you quoted simply stated that Rebecca covered herself with a veil upon asking a servant about Isaac, after which Isaac took her in and married her. Are women not covered with veils till this day whenever there are traditional/church/mosque weddings? How then does this incident become a biblical injunction?

The second Bible verse speaks against men praying with their heads covered and women praying with their heads uncovered. Bros, the Jews have long hair till this day. Historically, Jewish men especially in the city of Corinth attend synagogues and temples with their stylish hats while their women flaunt their long hairs. Men admired women with long hairs while women admired men with stylish hats and this was a major distraction when people assembled in God's house. St. Paul specifically wrote to this Church at Corinth (he wrote to the Churches at Thessalonica, Ephesus and five others too) each containing its own specific message addressing characteristic issues. It admonishes men to remove their hats during prayers while women should cover their heads with a veil. How again is this a biblical injunction directing the use of Hijab? Catholics have been using the veil for seven hundred years before the advent of Islam and no one has forced anything on anyone or made a fuss about it.

So I ask you, are the nurses wedding or praying as indicated in the Bible verses you quoted and how are they injunctions? Reply me with intelligently without insults, let's have a discussion.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by olayinka63: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
within a couple weeks, another dagger in the haters' heart.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by maolah: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
All the people dat comment nounsense about islam, i think dey dont have sense, what is ur problem about other realigeon their is no name for u exept terrorist.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Useless people
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Yankee101: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's going down. Danfodio just extended one more inch closer to the Atlantic from his grave
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:
Christians don't only violate this injuction, they fight those who comply with it
That is howthe devil works

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
You can wear what you want. Just don’t bomb other Nigerians. And this will help Christians to spot Muslims in a crowd in order to avoid them.

Peace not war.
see mumu ipob

ur people full every Muslim dominated land, from Kano to Lagos and Ibadan working as slaves

do you deny you are not slaves?

if not then why are you demanding freedom?

freedom from what if not slavery
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Orlarmeday(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Alihamdulillah smiley
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Afamed: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

Anything that helps me spot and isolate a MOOslim in a crowd is okay with me because at the end of the day, I'm the only one responsible for my own personal safety and security.
My brother don't forget to ignore blood transfusion especially in case of emergency when the blood also comes from Muslim. I have been accommodating a Christian fellow over a decade here. What comes to me is that, he's human being first before his religion. Children of hate everywhere. The problem with people like you is that , you have never migrated from your comfort one room apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Yandaki Broke 33years Old Record Of First Class Degree In History Dept,UDUS / Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) / Gov Sani Reduces School Fees Of All State-owned Tertiary Institutions In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.