Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Know If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone (988 Views)

How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / How To Stop Google From Tracking Your Location? / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone by sunnyh: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Now, we’ll discuss some of the signs that tell you that your phone is being spied on. Here are some of the warning signs that might be because of tracking a phone –

The battery of your phone is draining very quickly – if you find that your phone is losing its charge in a short period of time which is quite unusual, and then you should double check everything. Yes, check whether you’re using some apps or playing games which are the result of quick discharge.
The device is often being hot even though you’re not using it – this is another sign of spying. If phone tracking software runs in the background, then this is a common symptom that your device is being tracked.
There might be noise while talking – yes, you’ll need to suspect that your device is being spied on if you hear echo or any sort of noise while talking over your phone.

So, these are some of the signs that indicate that your phone is under attack with spying. Now, we’ll talk about how you can check whether you’re sharing your iPhone location with others or not.
How to check if I’m sharing my iPhone information?

Here are some ways through which you can know whether you’re sharing your Phone information or not
......Continue Reading HERE

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy M10 Vs Tecno Camon 11 Pro: Which One Is The Best / Mtn Cheap Data Bundles For 2019 3month Validity / Iphone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.