Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (76437 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by infonnews5: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Popular Nigerian musician David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido took to his social media page to pronounce more love to his Girlfriend Chioma.. He shared her picture and used the caption

"The Love of my life !! Can’t wait to spend forever with you".

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1724/davido-shares-adorable-picture-of-his-assured-girlfriend?new=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by frbona: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
uncleiykeman:
Lovely looking
quit spamming
Dullard!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by infonnews5: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin grin
frbona:
quit spamming
Dullard!
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by lordempire(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
This love is really shakin OBO, I hope he won't throw her away like a used sanitary pad when he is done with her.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by pastorcyrus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
infonnews5:
Popular Nigerian musician David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido took to his social media page to pronounce more love to his Girlfriend Chioma.. He shared her picture and used the caption

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1724/davido-shares-adorable-picture-of-his-assured-girlfriend?new=1

Over grown baby,that is how you guys will always be saying until you dry her honey pot and start saying another thing.
You want want to add her to your collection of baby mamas abi?
Though I trust our Ada Biafra, if you waste her time,she will invite you to her wedding, then your eyes go clear.
Davido is no more a baby to tie the knock so I wonder what he is waiting for

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Preca(f): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
nice
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by lordtosan(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Una no go understand.

When a girl fu.cks and cooks for you so well with a bit of intellectual support, you go understand why Davido is running mad.

Meanwhile

The money is there, why is Davido using Chioma to play Lido? No engagement ring. Nothing. Yet, he dey shout assurance.

Bia Chioma, you don't have any assurance.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by ukehnonny: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
wink
Love still dey shack this one.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Betakeshi: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by megafaraday(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Still assuring
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Science..

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by freezyprinzy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yawn!!!!
This shïts now boring

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by d4gmail: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
He should do the needful na

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by nkul: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
frbona:
quit spamming
Dullard!

?
?
?
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by pedronule(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
I still dey wonder wetin this chioma of a girl give Davido chop!

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Me too Chioma grin
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by okerekeikpo: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ashawo boy and Ashawo girl what are you people still waiting for, u are already living together shameless kids, ritualist boy

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Itchingpreeq: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Omoh, davido is trying. With the amount of fine girls out there even broke me can't settle for one.

Fine girl with tight gown everywhere......na wa

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Produke(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
May your love last forever.Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Click like if you think Davido Dey whine this babe

14 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by skallion7(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
chioma don charm this Davido

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by BilliOne(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
like for Davido and Chioma. Share for Wizkid and Tiwa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by jeffoe(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
shocked marry am first na

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by EnglishUsa: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
infonnews5:

chioma Don de kill yeroba girls from the day of adam

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by dayleke: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wetin you tell the other ones before her?

Yimu.com

E still dey shack u ni...
Wait small more...
Abi na wait more small?

Who cares?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Benblaq(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
If nothing last forever oh..

Me and you go be Nothing forever oh..

if you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Godhead4(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Y grin
Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Jenomtwist(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
She go tire you OBO

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" by Authoreety: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Na so e dey b for begining

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.