Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Nigerian Police Force Is Now A Terrorist Group – Hushpuppi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Nigerian Police Force Is Now A Terrorist Group – Hushpuppi Says (330 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police Force Is Now A Terrorist Group – Hushpuppi Says by GistLivePro: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Popular Nigerian big boy Hushpuppi in a recent Instagram post has complained about the ill treatment many Nigerians face at the hands of SARS.

Sharing a viral video of men dressed in a police uniform harassing some people in the public, the Gucci master blasts the police force saying they have become a terrorist group.

Hushpuppi continuing in his post also narrated how Nigerians are no longer safe because by the same security agents established to protect the citizens are becoming their nightmare.

He wrote;

“I know I have a massive international audience and I want to inform the world that Nigerians are not safe in their countries any longer, please people who have the power should please probe the Nigerian government and Nigeria police force about how they Police/Sars has turned into a terrorist group.

kidnapping citizens in the streets everyday in all parts of the country and the government has been denying this open terror by the police force.

Popular Nigerian big boy Hushpuppi in a recent Instagram post has complained about the ill treatment many Nigerians face at the hands of SARS.

Sharing a viral video of men dressed in a police uniform harassing some people in the public, the Gucci master blasts the police force saying they have become a terrorist group.

Hushpuppi continuing in his post also narrated how Nigerians are no longer safe because by the same security agents established to protect the citizens are becoming their nightmare.

He wrote;
"I know I have a massive international audience and I want to inform the world that Nigerians are not safe in their countries any longer, please people who have the power should please probe the Nigerian government and Nigeria police force about how they Police/Sars has turned into a terrorist group.

kidnapping citizens in the streets everyday in all parts of the country and the government has been denying this open terror by the police force.

People are getting missing from the streets without their families knowing their whereabouts and end up in police net where thousands of Nigerians are being maltreated dehumanized like animals for bribes and many has lost their lives there.

Please if you are a true Nigerian pls keep reposting this and let’s get the world’s attention to what’s going on in the streets of Nigeria @humanrightswatch"

Watch the video he shared

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/14/the-nigerian-police-force-is-now-a-terrorist-group-hushpuppi-says/

Lalasticlala

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Now A Terrorist Group – Hushpuppi Says by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Na so o

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Gets Stuck Mid-air In Sparkly Basket At Philadelphia Concert / Lady Abandoned Oxford Law School To Be An Instagram Star / American IT Company Signs Mr Patrick (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.