Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match (82602 Views)

Why FIFA Banned Samson Siasia By Naptu2 / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Argentina Coach's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Wetin you go do there?
See question oh! Can't I travel again? grin
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

Mehn.. I'm just passing time oo. Back for what? undecided

Lag? Really?? So we'll finally get to have that sex grin

Oya text me for WhatsApp leggo! gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

Don't go anywhere without me oo grin

What brought u here?
That information is classified. grin Anyway, I'll be leaving tomorrow.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Xinzu: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Benita27:
That information is classified. grin Anyway, I'll be leaving tomorrow.

Oya be going joor! angry
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:

Oya be going joor! angry
I actually forgot you said you were in Lagos, else, I would have called you yesterday so we could hang out.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Xinzu: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Benita27:
I actually forgot you said you were in Lagos, else, I would have called you yesterday so we could hang out.

You just wanted that pussy to elude me. sad
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Gossipninja: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Xinzu:
I thought they want to dash all of us money if they find out that Rohr is a spy for the KGB sad
haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by connectboi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
f9 contestant naigeriya
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Squillionaire: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ehn good! That means even if they win the cup. FIFA will ask them to DHL it here to Super Eagles.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2018
Yeligray:
I thought they Want to call us back to replay the match. Then whoever wins plays the final against France tomorrow. undecided

Ole cheesy
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by pocohantas(f): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Benita27:
See question oh! Can't I travel again? grin

You can na, I just wanna know what you went to do in that rowdy city. Hope to be there soon sha. Enjoy cheesy
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

You can na, I just wanna know what you went to do in that rowdy city. Hope to be there soon sha. Enjoy cheesy
Very rowdy. The day time robbery that occurred right in front of me tells a lot about security of life and property in Lag. I swear, all my years in PH, I've never experienced or heard of this one.
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by Generalkorex(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Yeligray:
I thought they Want to call us back to replay the match. Then whoever wins plays the final against France tomorrow. undecided
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by chiboy1116: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Yeligray:
this can only happen if infantino was Nigerian .
Re: Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match by phemoluv02(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Seriously? shocked How did you managed to think this way? ... Funny I swear! grin
Yeligray:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family / Messi's Look After 2-3 Loss To Athletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.