Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Which IT School Would You Recommend To Further My Passion For Web Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which IT School Would You Recommend To Further My Passion For Web Development (362 Views)

I Have Passion For Blogging, Where Do I Start From? / Which network Internet connection do you use and recommend to people / Do You Have Passion For Writing ,join My Team . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which IT School Would You Recommend To Further My Passion For Web Development by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello and thanks for viewing this thread. I'm very passionate about web development and I've learnt web design on WordPress and Dreamweaver but I want to further my education on any IT school in Nigeria (Portharcourt precisely). Which school would you recommend for quality education? I tried leaning php, mysql and javascript myself but it seems a bit confusing and I'm sure I need someone who understands better so please help me out
Re: Which IT School Would You Recommend To Further My Passion For Web Development by BiafranBushBoy: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
ChukwuSolomom:
Hello and thanks for viewing this thread. I'm very passionate about web development and I've learnt web design on WordPress and Dreamweaver but I want to further my education on any IT school in Nigeria (Portharcourt precisely). Which school would you recommend for quality education? I tried leaning php, mysql and javascript myself but it seems a bit confusing and I'm sure I need someone who understands better so please help me out

Good you followed the crowd who told you that you could learn on your own...

Sorry, check out New Horizons ... They might help you
Re: Which IT School Would You Recommend To Further My Passion For Web Development by Humchi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Learning javascript, php, myspace.
Are you doing it in linear learning or doing it simultaneously?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Payoneer Account / Marketplace(multi Seller, Multi Vendor) For Magento Ecommerce / I Want To Change My Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.