Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (9377 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy by beylinko02: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pbuikem:
I believe I've found cure for Parvo virus...just read this and judge.

So 3 days ago I came home to one of my 7 weeks old American Eskimo puppy lying on the floor looking cold and more dead than alive. It was looking weak when I was leaving for work that morning but I was in a hurry and couldn't attend to it. So at this time, his condition was hopeless. I was kinda reluctant to touch it with my hands, I used my leg to nudge it to confirm if it was still alive...was that bad. After that, I took a towel and used it to be able to touch it and pick it up (it looked infectious and dead, and scaring.)

It was lying in a pool of clear liquid which had come out from his mouth. I picked it up and took it into the parlor. Immediately after cleaning him up with cold water and toweling him, the next thing that popped into my head was egg and cod liver oil. Why?
In 2018 during my Youth Service in Maiduguri, we had a local family house dog at the Nccf. Being a big dog lover I adopted those dogs and even helped the females deliver their puppies. One time when I returned from a month long travel I was told all the puppies I had delivered were poisoned to death by our Muslim neighbor and that only one was still alive and battling for his life. I dropped my bags there and then and went straight to the backyard to pick him from where he had been isolated. He was all ribs literally, no exaggeration. His skin was gummed to his ribs. His teeth was tightly shut and he was smelling really bad. The vet graduate corpers in the family house had put him on drip and all sorts of drugs, I took him from there and brought him out into the compound. It was then that I first bought a syringe, one egg, and packet of codliver oil.

I broke the egg into a plate, mixed it with the tip of the syringe, drew it with the syringe (no needles), and injected it into the mouth of the dog towards the back of his throat so he was forced to swallow. Next I bit off the tip of the cod lover oil and emptied it into his mouth. I also mixed milk in water and injected it into his mouth. And did same with water, a few syringes. After this, I left him with the new set of puppies that came after his set (bad idea now that I know it was Parvo and is infectious, but they were all fine).

By the next morning, no jokes, this puppy went to eat with the other house dogs. He was two - three months old at the time this happened. And in two weeks, he regained his weight fully. By one months time, he was fat like a big plumb dog.

So for some reason, three days ago, I carried one egg again, with one capsule of 1000gm cod liver oil, and water. I gave the egg first, about 2-3 syringes, poured the cod liver oil in his mouth, then syringes of water. And seriously guys, no jokes, in about one hour this dog regained his strength. His crippled feet that was as fable as when he was born became strong again. It was like a joke. Then I poured the remaining egg in water proof and boiled it, and he actually ate plenty of it (can't remember if he actually finished it cos I was panicking at the time).

I dropped him in the parlor and went outside to change out of my work clothes only to see that his sister was lying paralyzed on the same spot I had picked him from. I knew what had happened and called my brother to take the other 3 into isolation and mop the floor of that whole area. I took this new one, her own was worse than her brother's. I ran out to buy egg as I was out of egg. Then I did all the things I did for the brother. She was not responding, her strength was still gone, she was struggling really bad. Her brother was walking all around the place, a little weak and running temperature, but at least he was walking. That was how I slept with these two puppies until midnight when the sister started getting back to herself. I dropped them there and went to bed.

By morning I was rushing to come and see if it's two dead puppies I was going to bury or one. But to my surprise, two of them were still alive. I was ready to go to the vet, but I needed to attend to the sister once more as she had not yet started to walk. I gave her 4 syringes of water and in few minutes (MINUTES!), she was walking and the both of them were running after me in no time.

The vet was useless, won't bother talking about my experience going to the vet. But I came back home to finish what I had started.
That night, after isolating the healthy three, I gave them syringes of egg and a capsule of cod liver oil each. And in the morning before going to the vet I gave all 5 another round of egg, cod liver oil and water.

I did this round of shots again in the evening before going for my night shift. Long story shot, on Christmas yesterday I released the two previously sick puppies to the healthy ones and you couldn't tell the difference. I made their mother suckle them after they came out and then gave them food with the rest.

I was feeding them eggs. I didn't give them milk this time because of what happened to my kitten in 2021, long story for another time.

BUT GUYS, THREE PUPPIES AT DIFFERENT TIMES, DIFFERENT BREEDS....it has to be something. Try it for your dog. IT'S INSTANT CURE!!!

Please, I am not a doctor or anything. I am just a big dog person since my first puppy in 2018. Still check with your vet.
Nice one Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Samoyed And Eskimo / Monkey For Sale / Dog Breed Classifications (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.