Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Help: I'll Like To Start Affiliate Marketing. Someone Please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: I'll Like To Start Affiliate Marketing. Someone Please Help. (424 Views)

Watch Now: Cheapest Way To Start Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / Why You Need To Leave Every Other Businesses And Start Affiliate Marketing Now. / Help: I'll Like To Start Importing Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I'll Like To Start Affiliate Marketing. Someone Please Help. by logadims: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good day everyone, I'll like to get into affiliate marketing but I lack the needed knowledge on his to go about it.

please, someone that is experienced in this area should help me out!
Re: Help: I'll Like To Start Affiliate Marketing. Someone Please Help. by Donald3d(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello, kindly send a whatsapp message .
Number in my profile
Re: Help: I'll Like To Start Affiliate Marketing. Someone Please Help. by legendabiodun(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
[message me maybe we can run things togeda 09096429951 WhatsApp.
Re: Help: I'll Like To Start Affiliate Marketing. Someone Please Help. by biz1234: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Simply put, affiliate marketing is a business model that has to do with selling other people's products. In this case, the product is not your, all you have to do is to refer people to buy from the vendor's store and you will be credited with the purchase. You will earn commission, based on the agreed terms with the vendor on every sale made through you.

There are a lot of technical details involved therein, however, affiliate marketing is the easiest model to start making money online

This is what I do for a living and its been successful for me so far.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need more details, I will be glad to assist

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help: I'll Like To Start Affiliate Marketing. Someone Please Help. by logadims: 2:40am On Jul 15, 2018
biz1234:
Simply put, affiliate marketing is a business model that has to do with selling other people's products. In this case, the product is not your, all you have to do is to refer people to buy from the vendor's store and you will be credited with the purchase. You will earn commission, based on the agreed terms with the vendor on every sale made through you.

There are a lot of technical details involved therein, however, affiliate marketing is the easiest model to start making money online

This is what I do for a living and its been successful for me so far.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need more details, I will be glad to assist

Cheers
I do Sir!

(1) (Reply)

Promo!! Get Best Foreign Bow Ties At The Cheapest Price...40% Slash!! / Freelancers Needed For The Sale Of Generators, Diesel Tank, ABB Transformer / What should be done to a cheating spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.