Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

AJAMBELE FABLES: Why The He-goat Smells - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / AJAMBELE FABLES: Why The He-goat Smells (662 Views)

'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' / Fables / Goat Turned To A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AJAMBELE FABLES: Why The He-goat Smells by netozii(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
This happened a long time ago. In those days, the wilderness was peaceful and all the animals conducted themselves orderly. They had one rule: anyone that disturbed the peace in the wilderness would be pushed into a sewage. Then, the Lion was the most feared and the Eagle ruled the air. There also lived, in the wilderness, a He-Goat who feared neither the Lion nor the Eagle.

One day, the He-Goat saw a Sheep weeping softly by the roadside. With compassion, he moved closer to the sheep and asked: ‘Tell me, my good friend, why are you weeping?’

The Sheep said: ‘There is no remedy to my problem. Please, let me weep in peace.’

But the He-Goat did not stop asking until the Sheep narrated his ordeal.

The Sheep had seven children before the Lion came to visit her.

‘I need someone to serve me,’ the Lion told her.

But the Sheep disagreed and said: ‘They are still too young, Master Lion. Go into the wilderness, you will see stronger animals to serve you.’

But the Lion gently roared and whispered to her: ‘Is it not better you give me one of your children or do you want me to take all?
In fear, the Sheep sacrificed one of her children and wept like any mother that killed her own child. Nevertheless, she consoled herself with these words: ‘I gave the Lion just one to save the lives of others.’

But after a week, the Lion returned to the sheep and demanded another....CLICK THE LINK BELOW
https://ajambele.com/Africa/category/uncategorized/

#AJAMBELE

(1) (Reply)

Obobo Soup, The Special Igbo Soup Awka People Use To Cement Marriages / Fate Of Tenants At The Demise Of The Yoruba Landlord In Lagos State. / Acute Appendicitis: Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis, Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.