Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

10 Ways To Detect If You Have Mouth Odour (Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways To Detect If You Have Mouth Odour (Funny) (1423 Views)

Nikelloblog Jokes 8 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour (funny List) / All Of Us Have A Friend With Bad Mouth Odour , Tag That Person And Run Away LOL / How To Detect If You Future Husband Is Rich Or Not - Xploit Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Detect If You Have Mouth Odour (Funny) by salvationproject(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2018

You Always Win An Argument Quickly.

If you win just any arguments very quickly, bro chill, don’t feel you are on top of the world. This may just let you know that you have mouth odour.

You Are Explaining Something To Your Friends And They Are Looking At Another Direction.

Why do you think anytime you are talking to your friends, they are always not able to look straight to your face. They are just indirectly telling you that they can feel the presence of sokaway juice in your mouth.

Anytime You Talk, Dogs Alway Bark.

Yes they can feel it too bro.

You Want To Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend And He Or She Tells You, I Dont Like Kissing.

Is it by force to taste your oshapranpran.

You Try To Sing For A Little Baby And He Or She Is Crying.

That’s the only way he/she can escape your sokaway emitting diode.

You Want To Whisper To Your Friends Ear And He Starts Begging You That He Knows What You Want To Say.

I can’t come and kill myself.

Pastor Is Praying For Everybody In The Church, When It Gets To Your Turn, He Instructs You Not To Say Amen.

The Lord will still answer your prayer if I don’t die.

When You Are Talking On The Phone And It Suddenly Says Low Battery.

That is why your battery life is bad.

Nobody Including Your Wife Don’t Even Want To Share Spoon With You.

Don’t think they see you as a king, na mouth odour cause am.

Everybody Greets You From Afar

Let me come and be going.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/how-to-detect-if-you-have-mouth-odour-funny/

Cc.
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Detect If You Have Mouth Odour (Funny) by Greatzeus(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Anytime you talk,dogs always bark
Chai Op you wicked oh,which kind savage Be this now grin
Is that even possible? Do dogs perceive mouth odour?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Detect If You Have Mouth Odour (Funny) by Frank25: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Greatzeus:
Anytime you talk,dogs always bark Chai Op you wicked oh,which kind savage Be this now grin Is that even possible? Do dogs perceive mouth odour?
wna lie

(1) (Reply)

Did This Fine Girl Just Mess!very Humiliating!! / 20 Funny Pictures And Jokes / The Devoted Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.