Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

There is still pardon for you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There is still pardon for you (765 Views)

'Pardon Rev. King', Christian Youths Beg Buhari & Lagos State Govt! / Pardon Women Who Have Abortions - Pope Francis Tells Priests / Will God Pardon Or Destroy Churches That Thinks They Teach The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There is still pardon for you by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2010
"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son than whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting Life" Eph. 3:16

The love of God towards mankind was shown by sending His only Son to die for the sins of the whole world. After the fall of man (Adam and Eve) He (God) made redemptive plan to save man from sin. The Bible makes us to know that God created us in His own image (physical) and likeness (spiritual) that is to say physically, we are God's image and likeness (Holiness and Righteousness) in us from the beginning of the world but after the fall of man, sin then came in.

God is so much interested in man. He does not want us to perish. He promised life everlasting to all those who will sincerely accept and following Him. Jesus' blood has the power to save and cleans us from sin. The Bible say in IJohn 1:9 "He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleans us from all unrighteousness" You can be cleansed and make totally from from all your sins today. You will have peace of mind, joy, hope of Heave and many more.

The steps to be taken to have the rich experience of salvation which is the first work of grace, is to:
1.   Acknowledge - Acknowledgment means just knowing that you are a sinner.
2.   Confess & Accept - Tell God all the sins that you've committed, ask for forgiveness then accept Him into your life.
3.   Believe that He has forgiven you
and then work in newness of life. All those things that you used to do, avoid them.
4.   Look for a Church that stands on the Bible to attend.

Your Spiritual welfare is my Concern.
Reach me now on: olfjames@yahoo.co.uk
You may also wish to add me on Facebook
My Facebook ID is: IJIWADE JAMES

God Bless You. Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Hell / What Do You Think Is The Future Of The Catholic Church / In The Bible The 'Lord' Is Satan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.