Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Burial Of One KIA 7 Police Men In Abuja. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burial Of One KIA 7 Police Men In Abuja. (364 Views)

Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / Gory Sight: Mass Burial Of The Petrol Tanker Explosion In Benue State. / "My Father Sent 50 Police Men To Arrest Me" Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burial Of One KIA 7 Police Men In Abuja. by tesmony(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Recall the 7 npf officers killed at Galadima in Abuja...one of the officers is been laid to rest today,unfortunately we ( Nigerians) have come to a point where we think the men of the Nigerian police force are less a human being or another completely different specie..well this late officer is not far different from all normal human beings with wife and children. As i recall of him he was a devoted catholic,many spoke of his kind and good characters,the last Sunday before his unfortunate death, he was actively seen singing and dancing in his group in church as member of the Hausa men choir..(zumunta mata)
The large turnout of members of the church and sympathizers during the funeral mass yesterday was unprecedented, it just tells of kind of person and the livestyle he lived ...please let's bid him farewell and pray for his family to have fortitude to bear the lost...very intelligent children I must confess as i was present in one of their meeting where she was given intelligent contributions for the growth of the church at her age only for father to killed the next day....

Re: Burial Of One KIA 7 Police Men In Abuja. by GOFRONT(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
#ENDSARS

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Service For Uyo Chairman: Disability Is An Advantage For Ability. / Show Some Love / Statistics Bureau Sees Huge Mining Activity In Edo, As Granite, Limestone Top Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.