Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! (46009 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / LASU Sacks Sunkanmi Odubunmi, Isiaka Ogunwande, Emmanuel Gbeleyi: Sex Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by abbey086(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
deenvibe:
At last..... this is the only lecturer in FSS, because of pussy will give his car(toyota camry cream colour) to one of his student(girlfriend) to drive on campus and that stupid girl to will be feeling fly, to the extent of talking to other student any how because this Randy lecturer is behind her..... I pray LASU Senate should show him the way out so he can be used to teach other lecturers( Dr. dele seteolu and co) a lesson that they should desist from this embarrassing act.
WE ARE LASU
WE ARE PROUD
you're right, during our own time, there was a female classmate who was well known to the entire students and other staff of the department to be Odubunmi's regular service provider. They usually travelled to Ibadan every weekend when he was doing his PHD in UI then, and the two of them didn't feel ashamed to show their immoral act in the school during lecture and even during exams.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Rubbiish(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
deenvibe:
At last..... this is the only lecturer in FSS, because of pussy will give his car(toyota camry cream colour) to one of his student(girlfriend) to drive on campus and that stupid girl to will be feeling fly, to the extent of talking to other student any how because this Randy lecturer is behind her..... I pray LASU Senate should show him the way out so he can be used to teach other lecturers( Dr. dele seteolu and co) a lesson that they should desist from this embarrassing act.
WE ARE LASU
WE ARE PROUD
@bold Lol...Proud of what??... Randy lecturers...lol
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by thedondada(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
These niggas never learn.

Another fallen lecturer. Maybe the days of reading made him lose out on fun in his youth and he's playing catch up.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by thedondada(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2018

Another fallen lecturer. Maybe the days of reading made him lose out on fun in his youth and he's playing catch up.

Nigga got served.

1 Like

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Adisbro: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
At last, he got caught. Odubunmi have been doing this for long, a lot of them in that Social science faculty, buh I won't mention names, especially Economics dept. I remember a close relation ordeal in the hands of these useless lecturers in that same faculty. All of them will get caught one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Barlowskillz(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good God don catch this bastard...

We call him Odus..
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Yankee101: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please trap all these Randy lecturers.

The problem is some people really want to give sex and/or money for marks.

They want the scheme to continue so they don't have to read and pass

When SSCE, JAMB and most exams na arrangee how u go fit read pass?

1 Like

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Barlowskillz(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Adisbro:
At last, he got caught. Odubunmi have been doing this for long, a lot of them in that Social science faculty, buh I won't mention names, especially Economics dept. I remember a close relation ordeal in the hands of these useless lecturers in that same faculty. All of them will get caught one after the other.

him, lawal, olaleye are all dirty bastard and sadist especially this odus he’s been doing it for so long.

5 Likes

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by anuoluwapo884(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rubbiish:

How did u know he is guilty sir?

I went too Lasu
I know him blue black
He has a partner in crime also
Both 5&6.
In short he his a lecturer in my department
So what else do you need to hear to confirm my submission on this

3 Likes

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by delishpot: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Juat castrate the foolish man.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by delishpot: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
thedondada:

With peoples destinies? His alarm don blow.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by thedondada(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
delishpot:

With peoples destinies? His alarm don blow.

grin grin
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Barlowskillz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
anuoluwapo884:

I went too Lasu
I know him blue black
He has a partner in crime also
Both 5&6.
In short he his a lecturer in my department
So what else do you need to hear to confirm my submission on this

I guessed he’s fk partner is lawal. God will catch that one self soon.

3 Likes

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Mires: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ha! Dr Odubunmi. What a mess

1 Like

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
fairy tales..this has been happening since adam or university education had started in Nigeria.. so.many empty brains out there with a class certificate but they exchange marks for sex..
i.dont blame the.students but the randy lecrurers who demand such..
they didn't learn from samson in the bible..how he sold his power and glory for 5minutes pleasure on fhe.lap.of delilah...
shame.on them..
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Mires: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
All our lecturers are perverts

Something must be wrong with you
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mires:

Something must be wrong with you

Mumu u be lecturer ni
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Zirah: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
pacifique:
I have nothing to say. But fear women! They can ruin your destiny in a second. I don't do one sided story. And how about if the man had planned himself to put on Spy cameras before now, how would the story be?

Better go sit down for you know nothing. Serves Odubunmi right. His victims were academically poor students so he used to have his way.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Zirah: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Barlowskillz:

I guessed he’s fk partner is lawal. God will catch that one self soon.

Haha. Lawal with a golden tooth.

1 Like

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Zirah: 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mires:
Ha! Dr Odubunmi. What a mess after hard earned PhD in Economics from Ui. I still remember eaten your convocation rice last two years ago. Your PhD supervisor, Prof Lanre Olaniyan, and the entire staff and PhD candidates of Economics Department Ui will be disappointed if it turns out to be true.

It's true, oga.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by supereagle(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
According to reports, “The NGO later involved the LASU security to trap the lecturer, who was supposed to be due for a full professorship a week to the incident,” said our source.

All destroyed by a few minutes of pleasure.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Mires: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Zirah:

It's true, oga.

Chai! A big embarrassment to a senior colleague, Dr Odubunmi. Hard earned effort in a mess.

1 Like

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Mires: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Mumu u be lecturer ni

It's your father and generation who are mumu. You are very stupid to call distinguished academics perverts. Do you know what it takes to read to the level of PhD? People like you are the ones given randy academics money to messed their career
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Zirah: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Mires:

Chai! A big embarrassment to a senior colleague, Dr Odubunmi. Hard earned effort in a mess.

I left Lasu in 2009, Eco dept. If this is happening now (2018) and I'm confirming it, you must know Odubunmi is the devil himself.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Mires: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Zirah:

I left Lasu in 2009, Eco dept. If this is happening now (2018) and I'm confirming it, you must know Odubunmi is the devil himself.

Hmmm! Am disappointed
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Mires:
Ha! Dr Odubunmi. What a mess after hard earned PhD in Economics from Ui. I still remember eaten your convocation rice last two years ago. Your PhD supervisor, Prof Lanre Olaniyan, and the entire staff and PhD candidates of Economics Department Ui will be disappointed if it turns out to be true.

You ate his PhD convocation rice 2years ago and he is already an associate prof after 2years. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by SAMBARRY: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

U don smoke abi?
Why all these long stories?
Something dey worry u for head?
That man is likely to be innocent...
A university student is not a small girl by d way...
How is your daughter?
brosritute how market? Your tail wey dey middle of your thighs Don direct you to my daughter abi?

Anyway for your information I have strong aversion for perverts and pedophiles. Carry your penis elsewhere. This one you're asking about my daughter with your creepy self. Ewww
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by SAMBARRY: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy
Fineman87:

You ate his PhD convocation rice 2years ago and he is already an associate prof after 2years. Smh.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by Sarang(f): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2018
olafunny:
Can anyone just arrest sex and lock it away? That thing is a distraction in this country.

Sex for marks
Sex for target
Sex for job grin
Sex for promotion
Sex to belong
Sex to slay
Sex for money

If we are not careful, e fit reach
Sex for transport fare
Sex for food
Sex for vote
Even kidnappers go demand for sex as Ransom

That is eeh grin grin cheesy
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by latyph(m): 3:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Odus..Odus..I remember when teaching ECO 221part of his favorite saying then is 4q + 10q. Bad man. But one thing I know for sure is that he takes advantage of female students who are not very good in Mathematics. he was my project supervisor and I had a 5.0 without any hassles.
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by BuzChi(m): 4:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Let more justice and professionality prevail
Re: Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! by olaodun: 4:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Lets wait and see the outcome of the investigation but my advice is that our lecturers should serve as mentors and role models and the only weapon is the help of the spirit of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead / Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.