Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

False Myths You Have About Extroverts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / False Myths You Have About Extroverts (402 Views)

Gender Pay Gap In Nigeria (facts And Myths) / Ten Myths About Creativity / 4 Myths About Ican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Myths You Have About Extroverts by Likebusiness(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
If you know extroverts, you will agree with me that there
are some views that come to mind. While many term
extroverts as extremely outgoing, there are still some
thoughts that are myths about extroverts.
They have 100% confidence. You will agree with me that
extroverts look and sound so sure of themselves but the fact they are free with people does not mean they do not
experience self-doubts that plague people too. Sometimes,
they have just perfected the art of completely masking it
with their carefree nature.
They cannot thrive in a quiet environment. Well, I have
friends that are extroverts and still crave for the calmness that the quiet brings. As much as they enjoy the company of others, they also need quality time to get in touch with their inner selves.
They suck at listening. While you may conclude that
extroverts talk a lot, they do not all suck at listening. I have had extroverts as friends who were there and offered me a shoulder to cry, she literally did the job of a seasoned
therapist and I felt a lot better after talking to her.
They are always desperate to get noticed. The fact that
they are free with people means that people may notice
them faster than they would others. You need to understand that it is just the way they are wired and sometimes, they do not do what they do with the main aim of hurting you.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money From Your Smartphones Easy Peezy / 4 Helpful Tips To Pick A Career You’ll Actually Like / I Need Response On Frsc Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.