Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos (47836 Views)

Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by sexdoll: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
but why dis lil nigga go marry woman wey old pass am? sad

some boys sef. angry
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by blackgold2018(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Do you know Vivian and Peace Clement??
Oga dunno.. hmm someone can't joke with you again? It's not possible having two cousins marrying each other nah..
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
My friends, I know the couple and one of the maid of honor.
Congratulations to them
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rejoice sister was my friend, she is late now and Vivian is the name of the brides elder sister. Thought you knew them
blackgold2018:
Oga dunno.. hmm someone can't joke with you again? It's not possible having two cousins marrying each other nah..
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yeah, mine will be soon.
Nofav0rs:
Congratulations to them
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yeah, mine will be soon.
You've been saying this many years now

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
KingKingKing:

which guys LMAO i laugh in uroboh gdfddhutsghtsfsshyt, d biggest night life in Nigeria is found in Quilox, this cubana in Abuja is unknown...

Pablo Cubbana in Lagos.. ask wella

2 Likes

Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy I have found a wife, she is my last bus stop.
Nofav0rs:
You've been saying this many years now
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
buygala:
My data oooooo cry cry

Oga how you dey

Long time
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Vanity upon vanity
hustle more brother.. this is not the definition of vanity. This is money speaking, enjoyment. Life is to be enjoyed according to the will of God grin

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by buygala(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
Oga how you dey

Long time

I dey o smiley

How are u please cool
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy I have found a wife, she is my last bus stop.
you have my blessing. I hope no bus comes to pick you from this stop cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
I was kidding cheesy
Nofav0rs:
you have my blessing. I hope no bus comes to pick you from this stop cheesy
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by sisisioge: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
I love this her dress! Just cute off the tutu and you have a nice white short dress! Cool!
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
buygala:

I dey o smiley

How are u please cool
I'm fine fine smiley
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by buygala(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
I'm fine fine smiley

Nice cool
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by minasota(f): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
blackgold2018:
My Dear you've just finished that Dumb assh
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beards are truly natural beautification for men.
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Saff(f): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Young beautiful couple kiss

1 Like

Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 12:15am On Jul 17, 2018
IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by yemmybx(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm wishing this couple a HAPPY HOME!

God, thank you for the successful wedding ceremony of this couple and I am begging you to please come and finance my own wedding too, this year. My present job's pay cannot foot these bills but I'm managing hard. Please answer my prayer Lord, I'm ripe for marriage, and I promise to remain faithful to my love for my hearthrob. Thank you for listening and answering in faith.

I'm a Yoruba man faithful to my Cross River hearthrob.
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by swiperthefox: 2:32am On Jul 17, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
#POWER

Obinna Iyiegbu => Ghost
Cubana chief priest => Tommy
Rejoice Cubana => Rolla (RSK)
Guests => Primeras
?? => Hefe Lobo

#those that know know!
Are you saying Obinna Iyiegbu is a drug dealer? Tell me more.
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by vioment: 2:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Looks like a beautiful experience. It makes sense.
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by BabaRamota1980: 4:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Very beautiful! HML!
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by baddosky1: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2018
bugidon:
Igbo amaka grin

I love as hausa and yoruba guest's graced the event. We are one nigeria kiss

Says who? They came to eat rice! Have you forgotten that hunger from the bubu they put in office is real?
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Tampa6246(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Were you the one that covered the event? Lol I had to scroll down just to read comments
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports

Abuja based entrepreneur and one of the exceptional Cubana Brand PRs, Rejoice Ezenwa and his bride Ihuoma had their glamorous traditional ceremony on 6th May in IMO State and their Church wedding in Abuja last month which followed well attended reception at A Class Park.

The couple looked so happy at the event and they were joined by several high profile personalities. Cubana Group Chairman, Obinna Iyiegbu, Luciano, Cubana Chief Priest and more were spotted at the event celebrating the couple in cash and kind.

Rejoice Odogwu Ezenwa hails from Oshimili North LGA Of Delta State while his new wife is from Okigwe LGA of IMO State. The humble and friendly Mr Rejoice is part of the renowned showbiz industry in FCT especially with regards to night life.

Watch video 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kCtigAnlU

Watch video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dMCBwdZ5M

Watch video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZjCSO10MBY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlFeworBNvT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wfggtk0d7euc

Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by tombeh(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2018
May God bless your new home and bless you with good children.
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by anonymous1759(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports

Abuja based entrepreneur and the PR Manager Cubana brand, Rejoice Esenwa and his bride Ihuoma had their glamorous traditional ceremony on 6th May in IMO State and their Church wedding in Abuja last month which followed well attended reception at A Class Park.

The couple looked so happy at the event and they were joined by several high profile personalities. Cubana Group Chairman, Obinna Iyiegbu, Luciano, Cubana Chief Priest and more were spotted at the event celebrating the couple in cash and kind.

Rejoice Odogwu Ezenwa hails from Oshimili North LGA Of Delta State while his new wife is from Okigwe LGA of IMO State. The humble and friendly Mr Rejoice is part of the renowned showbiz industry in FCT especially with regards to night life.

Watch video 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kCtigAnlU

Watch video 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dMCBwdZ5M

Watch video 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZjCSO10MBY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlFeworBNvT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=wfggtk0d7euc

You don't need to be on the Forbes list to have a good life....
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by yommysteel: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2018
I only came to see Dollar....yeah see one there....yeeppeee
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
I know the both of them, there are my friends.

Who fucking cares?
Re: Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
it is not quarrel
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who fucking cares?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Godgift A.k.a Kolo Burial, Friend Attempts To Enter Grave (Photos) / Halloween In Canada And Horror Display (Photos, Video) / Pastor And Family Poisoned In Abia, Buried Amid Tears (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.