Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Playstation Network Registration - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation Network Registration (1555 Views)

How To Buy Playstation Network, Xbox, Nintendo GIFT CARD In Nigeria / How To Create A Playstation Network Account From Nigeria PS5 & PS4 / Today I Fixed Playstation Network Sign In Failed Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation Network Registration by Yunkshione101: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Does anyone know the best way to create a PSN account?(easier registration and easy way to credit your account) knowing that there are no servers for Nigeria or Nigeria not included in the list of countries there. I have a Steam account and it was way easier to reg and access but why PSN isn't so for Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Playstation Network Registration by LZAA: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yunkshione101:
Does anyone know the best way to create a PSN account?(easier registration and easy way to credit your account) knowing that there are no servers for Nigeria or Nigeria not included in the list of countries there. I have a Steam account and it was way easier to reg and access but why PSN isn't so for Nigeria?
Is not hard naw
Just choose us or uk and know ur geography wella
Steam is diff from sony so u cant expect them to be the same
Xbox live has for nigeria tho
Re: Playstation Network Registration by Thegamingorca(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yunkshione101:

Choose USA and put number 1 hacker way, palo alto california as your address.

Then if they ask you for postal code. Go to Facebook website and copy the postal code from there

1 Like

Re: Playstation Network Registration by Yunkshione101: 3:22am On Jul 18, 2018
This was very helpful

(1) (Reply)

PS3 FIFA 2014 For Sale Or Swap With PES 2014 / Help With JOYSTICK PAD To Buy / How To Change Maskgun Facebook Profile Picture And Name | Maskgun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.