Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) (4055 Views)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) / Davido Flaunts Imade And Hailey Necklace, Customized With Names Of Her Daughters / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Magichand: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
We all love a good party. Great music, catch ups with friends and, most importantly, lots of cake. It could be a birth, a marriage, or your daughter getting her period.
Mums in the UK are now celebrating their daughter’s time of the month, and there’s a very important reason why.
Many young girls can be worried about starting their period and often feel too embarrassed to talk about it with friends or family members.So the parties are intended to be a safe space where girls can discuss periods and learn more about what they involve.
It’s an attempt to end the stigma surrounding periods and normalise the natural cycle.
And it’s a pretty interesting way to do it – complete with uterus cakes and tampon goodie bags.
The concept originated in America, and became a bit of a trend after one party hit the headlines.

Read more from Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/uk-mom-throws-period-party-for-her-daughters/

cc; Fynestboi

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Yeligray(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
This one hook me oh

3 Likes

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Etsyl: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
ahhhh

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by doubleportion: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
end time party!

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Magichand: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeligray:
This one hook me oh
Na me en weak pass
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Magichand: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
doubleportion:
end time party!
cheesy
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 15, 2018
grin
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by KingLennon(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Party for period? But i love the message passed out during the party. But don't try this in Nigeria grin
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by cacmatters(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Crazy world.

CAC company name search & reservation is now FREE. Check out the thread below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4603245/cac-reloaded-2-free-name
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2018
It is finished

2 Likes

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by minasota(f): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
This is madness

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2018
hope this will start in Nigeria soon ���

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
awwwwwww...
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2018
OYIBO and FOOlishness just be like

DANGOTE and MONEY
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Khd95(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Another madness is about to trend on naija soils... Brethren brace up

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by NwaliE01: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chei This white people at it again. Hope our borders are sealed because we wouldn't want another border break.
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by porchbaby(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
coolI would also celebrate my daughters too
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Viserion: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
one thing I know for sure is that this will be a trend in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
What da fuqqity fuq

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Magichand: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jibola245:
hope this will start in Nigeria soon ���
Wake up
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Magichand: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Viserion:
one thing I know for sure is that this will be a trend in Nigeria
How
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Kingsmeal: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Period party�

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Gossipninja: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nothing that we will not hear
Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Dollarship(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
I cant eat that cake shocked

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Viserion: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Magichand:
How
ask your grandfather.

1 Like

Re: UK Mom Throws "Period Party" For Her Daughters (pics) by Gossipninja: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Viserion:
ask your grandfather.
Lol..
En don die

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija :: Yousef Slapping Angel’s Ass Already (watch) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Handbag And Shoes In Recent Photos / Photos: Davido And His Crew Hang Out With Footballer, Samuel Eto'o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.