Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,467 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

False Myths You Have About Extroverts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / False Myths You Have About Extroverts (319 Views)

The King Of Extroverts Is Self Isolating / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / The Black Bra Confraternity: Myths And Truths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Myths You Have About Extroverts by Uranus1: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2018
If you know extroverts, you will agree with me that there are some views that come to mind. While many term extroverts as extremely outgoing, there are still some thoughts that are myths about extroverts.

They have 100% confidence. You will agree with me that extroverts look and sound so sure of themselves but the fact they are free with people does not mean they do not experience self-doubts that plague people too. Sometimes, they have just perfected the art of completely masking it with their carefree nature.

They cannot thrive in a quiet environment. Well, I have friends that are extroverts and still crave for the calmness that the quiet brings. As much as they enjoy the company of others, they also need quality time to get in touch with their inner selves.

They suck at listening. While you may conclude that extroverts talk a lot, they do not all suck at listening. I have had extroverts as friends who were there and offered me a shoulder to cry, she literally did the job of a seasoned therapist and I felt a lot better after talking to her.

They are always desperate to get noticed. The fact that they are free with people means that people may notice them faster than they would others. You need to understand that it is just the way they are wired and sometimes, they do not do what they do with the main aim of hurting you.

https://www.nigerialog.com/random-thoughts/false-myths-you-have-about-extroverts/new/#new
Re: False Myths You Have About Extroverts by daryoor(m): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2018
U are right

Extroverts are also introverts.

Yinmu.

What u need to understand is we all have all traits whats sets us apart is the degree.
Re: False Myths You Have About Extroverts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42am On Jul 15, 2018
Yes, according to statistics, 99% of agberos/touts are extrovert.

Note: 99% of touts are agberos.
Not 99% of extroverts are touts!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watz On Your Mind??? / Two Plots For Sale With Certified C Of O / Happy Birthday Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.