Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,333 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially (458 Views)

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially by Kingdomxclusive: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Tonto Dikeh changes her name officially
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike has officially changed her name to ‘King Tonto’.

The actress has been bearing the name on her Instagram page for some time after she got divorced from her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchhill.
She revealed this on her Instagram page alongside a picture of her voter’s card as proof of the fact she really did changed her name.

“Officially changed my name to King Tonto, that feels good.
Bear with me while I opt for greatness, King Tonto,” she wrote.

See website- www.kingdomxclusive.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially by tballeyy(m): 2:35am On Jul 15, 2018
I don't think dis bae normal any more
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially by teckmore(m): 4:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Abi Queen tonto

Her name, her problem.

Since she don dey roll with bob, I know this will happen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Is she nw a male nw... which one be king toto.. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially by Teacher1776(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2018
It is not easy being a divorcee and a single mom. She is definitely confused. But the celebrity nature in her makes her come out with bold face.
All her actions since the divorce- attempting to change her looks via that surgery, participating in that unheard of reality show, dressing to school as male in place of the child's father to the child's school, and now this sudden change of the name she had been using even before she got married, are clear symptoms of a lady fighting depression and post marital stress. And why not? She is a human after all...
Btw- I like the name Tonto Dike better. She will always be Tonto Dike to me.

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO - Thank You TEKNO For Helping My Music Career + Celebrities Reaction / Bobrisky Dazzles Fans As He Steps Out In A Head-turning Outfit For An Event (pho / A 6-year-old Boy Is Making $11 Million A Year On Youtube Reviewing Toys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.