Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Enquiries About Fiji - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiries About Fiji (1301 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiries About Fiji by NewDawnEra: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Hello Nairalanders
I believe a lot of people haven't heard of the country called Fiji, it's an island located close to Australian, is one of the island located in south Pacific.

I have a friend that wants to send me invitation,.she claim the country economics is okey and their one fiji dollar's is equivalent to 172 naira.

I really want to go there, but my question is does it worth it to travel that far knowing the cost of flight ticket? Secondly, how do I go about it knowing fully well that Fiji has no embassy in Nigeria and is a visa free nation to Nigeria.

Please, only comments from matured mind and those that are familiar with fiji are welcome.

shallom.
it is well.

Cc
justwise
ishilove
seun
Re: Enquiries About Fiji by KendrickAyomide: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2018
i Go like vacation there
Re: Enquiries About Fiji by duduade: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2018
Una don come again o....
Re: Enquiries About Fiji by xest(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Ask Google.... U may move to Australia from there. Please if u ain't ready extend the invitation to me��

1 Like

Re: Enquiries About Fiji by Buka9: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2018
NewDawnEra:
Hello Nairalanders
I believe a lot of people haven't heard of the country called Fiji, it's an island located close to Australian, is one of the island located in south Pacific.

I have a friend that wants to send me invitation,.she claim the country economics is okey and their one fiji dollar's is equivalent to 172 naira.

Am making plans as well to travel to fiji, can we talk personally about this?

I really want to go there, but my question is does it worth it to travel that far knowing the cost of flight ticket? Secondly, how do I go about it knowing fully well that Fiji has no embassy in Nigeria and is a visa free nation to Nigeria.

Please, only comments from matured mind and those that are familiar with fiji are welcome.

shallom.
it is well.

Cc
justwise
ishilove
seun
Re: Enquiries About Fiji by Fallawx(m): 5:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Fiji is a very nice place to be . My bangladeshi friends are there . But flight ticket is expensive . You can route your trip towards Singapore which would make it cheaper . Job dey ooo and it’s very easy to acquire business permit which cost of $1400 . You can as well do your extension once your first visa is about to expires . The country make sense . Na visa free to Nigerian passport but the invitation go help you too .

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries About Fiji by NewDawnEra: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fallawx:
Fiji is a very nice place to be . My bangladeshi friends are there . But flight ticket is expensive . You can route your trip towards Singapore which would make it cheaper . Job dey ooo and it’s very easy to acquire business permit which cost of $1400 . You can as well do your extension once your first visa is about to expires . The country make sense . Na visa free to Nigerian passport but the invitation go help you too .

Thank you my original

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Issued 2 Depart On Friday..help! / Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (Photos) / Msc In Europe Without Deposit Of Tuition Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.