Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Is The Best Punchline You've Heard From An African Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Best Punchline You've Heard From An African Rapper (965 Views)

What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? / Exclusive Interview With South African Rapper Aka / The First Time Music Was Heard From A Recorder In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Punchline You've Heard From An African Rapper by chizzyjnr(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
In the strictest sense, music harrdly requires rich lyrics for you to feel it or for it to be considered good. Punchline and Wordplay can make one think far and wide one of my favorite punchline
"she say she like the way I rap I be her favorite rapper... I tell am say she be fan then come blow your favorite rapper" Dremo drizzy
Wordplay: "I never chase dream I design it" Nasty c

Re: What Is The Best Punchline You've Heard From An African Rapper by Rayd502(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2018
You said a Nigerian rapper and you quote a punch line by Nasty C,a South African rapper.
Re: What Is The Best Punchline You've Heard From An African Rapper by chizzyjnr(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Rayd502:
You said a Nigerian rapper and you quote a punch line by Nasty C,a South African rapper.
My bad!
Re: What Is The Best Punchline You've Heard From An African Rapper by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ambulance dey come for me cux the boy too sick..the way I dey chop money am in need of toothpick cool

(1) (Reply)

Sammy Cee – I LOVE YOU (mp3 Download) / Download Music: Jennifer – Nowo Nowo (cover) / Who Remember This Song? Nigeria My Beloved Country By Funmi Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.