Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota (767 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / How Much Is Cooked Egg Sold In Your Area? / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Good morning great people...

I bought bread this morning from a woman in Ojota in Idi Aba Bus stop. When I opened the bread, I saw a big stone inside the bread and when I went to complain to the woman, instead of apologizing she took it as offence and she even said someone bought a bread from her sometimes ago and when they opened the bread, they saw housefly (insect) inside the bread......... Is this a good idea? Please am appealing to NAFDAC to take action....let safe life of people.

Re: Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota by DannyJ19(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Next time buy Mr.Biggs bread

1 Like

Re: Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota by Asquare84(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
You should take the bread and label of the bread and report to the nearest Nafdac office
Re: Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Asquare84:
You should take the bread and label of the bread and report to the nearest Nafdac office
I'm very sure the bread has no label (Agege bread)...and the worst part is that it's not even cheaper than breads with name brand angry
I don't buy bread that has no label
Re: Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota by cynhamscakes(f): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Sorry, take heart.
Next time buy bread with labels so you can go straight to the company and complain.

On a lighter note,
the topic led me to think Poisson bread is a special kind of bread like Pita bread sold at Ojota. grin grin

Now i realize its a typo error.
Re: Poisson Bread Sold In Ojota by lifenajeje(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Op i wonder which kind method u take dey chop bread

U no start from up

Nor bottom

Just tear bread for centre like say u keep treasure inside

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Banana Pancake / How To Make Pounded Plantain /'ogede Titi' / Buy Three Cartons Of Thailand Fish And Get A Pack Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.