Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call (73203 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by kinibigdil: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Don't beat her, just let her be, I pity men who still think marriage is still like it was years ago times have changed, if you cheating is almost a constant thing this days, men should just expect them to cheat so that when they do you already know what to do but don't go beating her, yes internet is not for everyone but it has given the ladies move options, if you no fine Marry her trouble, if you no get money marry her problem. Don't even come with every body cheat, I don't care just like a man who can't take care of his family is an infidel same to the woman who cheat
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by UrennaWendy: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
I say no to domestic violence. Don't try this next time...... Wife be faithful to your Hubby
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by rosalieene(f): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
na wa
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by realabraham: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Wakanda of rubbish is this again. Supporting abuse and bashing the lady and not even condemning the act.
Hmmmmmm

Too many boys on nairaland and immature at that with polluted minds. Of course there is the possibility the woman might be cheating which is wrong, but is that the ONLY reason she can choose to not pick a call in front of her husband? There are a hundred and one reasons. Husbands too have secrets and if the table was turned around, and she caught him not answering his phone, she can't do anything! Nigeria is truely a man's world

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by romenna: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
Daeylar:
All the men in this thread, subtly and overtly supporting the man beating his wife just because of a phone call, are all mad.

You are all mad

Instead of the wife's family to carry their daughter and deal with the husband, they are in useless talks with his family, for what?
if everyone appears mad to U, trust me u r d one dat is mad.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Cyriloha(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
#SayNoToBattery.

Quit weed
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by jrusky(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Young man hope you did not forget your football career is in Europe? This singular mistake you make might be the end of your career because already your club has got the news and they are waiting for you.

At 25 years of age already battering woman what will you do when you are 35? I dont care if the lady is playing game or fliting, battering her is not the solution if you can't stand her character simply send her packing and safe yourself the embarrassment of loosing all and being tag woman abuser. No company will endorse you and your club can't trust you anymore. Young man being a player in europe and you did this you are going to be in hot soup when you return to your club i can bet you that.. Can you see your life now?

Patient is wealth wisdom.is golden. Woman are naturally provocative in nature but a wise man will diffuse the provocation and take a good decision with no embarrassment.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
No one should force anyone to answer their calls.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Deltatoto: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
StreetNews:
Super Eagles player batters wife: Sumayya Mustapha over a phone conversation.

Shehu Abdullahi who suspected Sumayya Mustapha over cheating, has battered her .

The wife was supposedly on a phone call when the husband walked into her room, she(Sumayya Mustapha) , quickly dropped the phone call. The caller called again, then she refused to answer the call due to the presence of her husband, the husband inquired her to pick the call, but she refused.

The family of both parties, are to hold a family meeting in regards to the domestic violence.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQCfKgHx2d/

virtually all women now cheat I just laf men who are too busy to check their wife's.if its me I'm not meeting with any baga I'll call it quits chase her away like a thief and natin will happen.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by WisdomHunter(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
All this small girl with big God them no go know when they don marry
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Munzy14:
What will make a married woman not to pick up her call in the presence of her husband if she is not playing with the husband destiny??.
God bless you
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Deltatoto: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
xjiggy:
Me I no know which one wrong pass. Him beating his wife or she dropping not picking the call in his presence. All I know is that something is WRONG
u r a vegetable.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yea she was probably having a call from her boyfriendcheesy but thats not enuf for u to punch her like mike tyson.anyway na ur cross. B4 u started making it as a footballer u for codedly get a babe of wich u go marry as u don blow.when u blow and dats the time u start looking for a girl...omo na gold diggers go come ur way. Handle d matter with wisdom and stop using ur wife as punching bag.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Am in pain am in serious pain if anything happens to hold amaju picnic responsible.

Wife

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Deltatoto: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Holiegrail2:
Too bad, never lay a finger on a lady,
u r mad.have u ever spent on a lady and another nigga is sharing her with u.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
i pray this never happens to any of my sisters because the love i have for them will make me do something really stupid. i hate men that beat women.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is wrong on all levels, no matter what a husband should never batter the wife.

shame on all the men supporting this wicked act! Shame on all of you!!!
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by chiedozie198100: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
When you can easily divorce her and get a new wife. Only mentally retarded people beat the weaker sex.

mumu, u think divorce is easy?
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by GreenCap: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Munzy14:
What will make a married woman not to pick up her call in the presence of her husband if she is not playing with the husband destiny??.

she is either cheating on or stealing from him!!

this woman is evil. Shehu is the most handsome footballer in Super Eagles world cup team.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by somehow: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
When you can easily divorce her and get a new wife. Only mentally retarded people beat the weaker sex.

Women you called a weaker sex?

Seems you don't know alot of men have died because of women and by the hands of women.

How can such being be called "weaker sex"?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by paramakina202: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
BOOMnaija:

And u had to tell us again.

Are we blind?

I just dey analyse the match,sorry the beating.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
divorce kecheesy? If the lady is in europe dat means she will inherit all his fortune if he divorce hercheesy.the problem with most african footballers is dat they when dem don make am they go for slayqueens,calebs actresses as wives.look at Wayne Rooney.can u imagine d lady he's married to ..d lady was his long time girlfriend when he was a lowly paid third rate boxer?.. Becham too..his wife victoria beckham..he met her when he was just starting his career as a footballer.but african footballers they make this error for going for slayqueens when dem don blow.d girlfriend dat probably was with dem while they werent known dem no go reason her.only michel obi was smart enough to go for a millioniare's dauther based on d fact he never had a serious girlfriend.who wants a golddigger?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Edusouls(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
grin Good one.. i hope he wore his football boots and used it to kick her very hard and stamp on her. Useless cheating birch. I'm sure she married him just for the money. Women too useless abeg.
you have said it all, they too useless, haba, nature is a mystery...
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Obierika(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Alwaysking:
I don't support domestic violence but why didn't she pick the call if she's innocent. something is really fishy.

Not picking up the call does not necessarily mean that she's cheating on her husband
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
This happened in Nigeria I don't know where he's based, but sometimes ladies no dey try, how can a guy be providing for you and you pay him back by cheating . All these slayqueens dey tire person. Marriage na one big headache, I pray I don't make a mistake.

lefulefu:
divorce kecheesy? If the lady is in europe dat means she will inherit all his fortune if he divorce hercheesy.the problem with most african footballers is dat they when dem don make am they go for slayqueens,calebs actresses as wives.look at Wayne Rooney.can u imagine d lady he's married to ..d lady was his long time girlfriend when he was a lowly paid third rate boxer?.. Becham too..his wife victoria beckham..he met her when he was just starting his career as a footballer.but african footballers they make this error for going for slayqueens when dem don blow.d girlfriend dat probably was with dem while they werent known dem no go reason her.only michel obi was smart enough to go for a millioniare's dauther based on d fact he never had a serious girlfriend.who wants a golddigger?
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
grin Good one.. i hope he wore his football boots and used it to kick her very hard and stamp on her. Useless cheating birch. I'm sure she married him just for the money. Women too useless abeg.
why blame her? African footballers hardly think right when choosing a spouse for themselves.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Daeylar:
All the men in this thread, subtly and overtly supporting the man beating his wife just because of a phone call, are all mad.

You are all mad

Instead of the wife's family to carry their daughter and deal with the husband, they are in useless talks with his family, for what?

Ur the one who is MAD.

In fact you are INSANE!

No sensible man will want to slap a woman let alone ur wife..its not good..am not supporing that.. But making a call and stopping it just because ur hubby walks in and you refused to pick it again is showing you have skeleton inside ur cupboard. Do you know that emotional pains kills faster than physical abuse most times?

How would you know? Sentimental woman.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by easyelliot(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
If she had nothing to hide, she should have answered the call. But laying your hand on a woman, is the worst thing to do. Less of a man.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
This happened in Nigeria I don't know where he's based, but sometimes ladies no dey try, how can a guy be providing for you and you pay him back by cheating . All these slayqueens dey tire person. Marriage na one big headache, I pray I don't make a mistake.

bro when a man don make am in life ..if na dat time d man dey get into relationship just forget it.he will never get a good woman. Na slayquuens and opportunist go dey chase after amcheesy. Its essential a guy should have a lady even b4 he has made it.look at this super eagles player..i can bet he started courting this lady when he already was playing and earning euros in european clubs or na person or family arrange the woman for amcheesy.. So Wat do u expect?cheesy. Weda dier family come together to yarn d matter it will solve nothingcheesy. The woman will still cheat but she will be more discrete this timecheesy. I am very sure she's having affair with her ex dat she left for this her footballer husband.she's still in love with her ex.its d Ex factorcheesy.

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
i pray this never happens to any of my sisters because the love i have for them will make me do something really stupid. i hate men that beat women.

Yes ur right..no man should beat a woman. But I can bet ur not married yet..wait till you marry then let's know if you will hate ur self for slapping ur wife. And for ur sisters? Better tell them to be of good behavior cos few men don't tolerate rubbish from women. And if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Highest you can urge ur sister do is divorce. Shikina
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by BOOMnaija(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
paramakina202:

I just dey analyse the match,sorry the beating.
Go and analyse d outcome of ekiti election.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
ednut1:
He could get sacked by his club. If i be celeb i no fit marry abeg. Na f%%k and go. All these babes wud marry u for money bt wud be seeing exes they love
no wonder CR7 is still singlecheesy.im be baby mamarin upandan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash / Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.