Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (61479 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
A Nigerian police officer took to Facebook to share the story of her colleague,Sgt Christian, and others were killed by armed robbers.According to her,they were killed and burnt by the robbers.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/robbers-kill-4-police-officers-in.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2018

2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Obijulius: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Death is a sad experience.

A gruesome and violent death is even more painful to the deceased and his loved ones.

Police may have some bad eggs, but every death is to be regretted.

It is well.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oh my, how the tables have turned!

Since it's Edo, I don't really care. That land has got serious issues.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by profnigga(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
oh god ....robbers burn police to ashes.. what a reverse case

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by collinsbaba(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
What are they doing with dangerous armed robbers when their colleagues are chilling with political armed robbers in #Ekiti...... anyway R.I.P

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Policemen are not our enemies

They are Nigerians employed by us

They may have there shortcomings

They are family men , brothers, uncle, cousins and so on To one family and the other

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by vikacydevato(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
May their souls rest in peace !

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
this is a nice one smiley let the giver and distributor of death to innocent people also receive the share of their woes

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin cry

This only happen if you dey do police work like say na ur papa getam!

Haba!
To carryfire enter hell fire na another Apc wish

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by dkronicle(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just want to get money
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by straighttalk(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
no
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by bjayx: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
cry
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
What shall I say tongue

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chai!!!

This is too gruesome ...

May their souls RIP

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Sharpshooota: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sai barber

Insecurity everywhere

Let zombies come and remind me that police officers have been suffering the same fate under 16years of PDP rule

Zombie country undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Robbin7(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
One Dey bush meat go catch the hunter!

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by neonly: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
I have never thought I will rejoice for robbers In my life

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by sotall(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hmm..edo airways
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Sharpshooota: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

They are family men , brothers, uncle, cousins and so on To one family and the other

Go tell that to Armed bandits

Sai barber legacies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

You've conveniently termed the murder of many innocent nigerians as "shortcomings"..why do you nigerians love lies? Why are you all averse to truth? Why are you all bloody hypocrites?

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by ScienceTv: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
we do not care about the cops! may them burn in hell

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by Sharpshooota: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
neonly:

That's cold mehn undecided

Anyways... It's Buhari Nigeria
Zombies have taken over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by jahbiz: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
A deep look may show its not actually the hand work of armed robbers after all, so many conspiracy and diversion in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
hmmmnn
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
neonly:
Remember the female corper that was brutally killed just few weeks ago? I still remember her lifeless body..cut down by these same police!

16 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by EdoPrince93(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
lipsrsealed..That's for the innocent ones they have killed too...
you need to see the way they beat and extort innocent citizens in edo state..Well RIP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by philip0906(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Oh my, how the tables have turned!

Since it's Edo, I don't really care. That land has got serious issues.

Serious issues
Re: Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) by donteddy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
troublemakea:
this is a nice one smiley let the giver and distributor of death to innocent people also receive the share of their woes
That's harsh. Don't even wish your enemy death. It's not good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M / Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) / Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.