Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) (633 Views)

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / She Spent Over $1000 On Just Gadgets! / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
When I was 17 I my mom bought me a wrist watch,

but something strange happens just within a week interval of wearing that wrist watch, it just stopped working, I did take to repairs but after fix, I remember it's terrible innacuracy time,

When I became 20 I bought my first analog wrist watch after trying lots of digital wrist watch aka electronics

But unfortunately the results didn't change,

3 days ago my kid brother gave me one of his imported latest spy tech wrist watch that is androiidthat have issues with the charging system, I take a critical look at bit and dissovered the problem and got it addressed, and it started working, 26 later of putting on the spy tech watch,

It stopped working again, and Tried charhing the system but it does'nt show any sign of reciving power to be be back on,

And this raise more fear within me, I really can puzzle things up to belive my body sysyem is anti wrist watch.

I don' nt know if any one of you out there is expiriencing same thing I have being expiriencing from my childhood to this day,

And if yes, How did you pulled it off?,,,,

Thanks for sharing, , awkward folks are not included

1 Like

Re: Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by Techcrunchng(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Maybe you are an alien or robot. Use a sharp knife and slit open your palm to check if you are truly a human or better ask your mum or dad what you really are.

1 Like

Re: Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by heffem(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
You must be related to Merlin..
Re: Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by Merimental(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
U may hav a special gift afterall lyk a Teleporter.MARVELS are coming 4 ya . smiley
Re: Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by OneCorner: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is a bad omen.
Village people have hacked ur system finish.
I’m sorry for ur life

1 Like

Re: Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by adontcare(f): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Me too o
Re: Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2018
adontcare:
Me too o

It's terrible dear
Re: Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2018
OneCorner:
This is a bad omen.
Village people have hacked ur system finish.
I’m sorry for ur life

That's sound like Truth the vulture from your village is living as your brain has been manipulate completely.

Sorry your own case worse and, is only devil that can save you. grin

(1) (Reply)

Metronic V5.5.5 Wordpress Template Is Here! / Planet Mercury Passes Across The Face Of The Sun / 2017macbook Pro 256gb,8gb.fingerprint, Tourchbar.13" Inches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.