Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

How To Fix That Slow Computer Or PC Without Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix That Slow Computer Or PC Without Software (902 Views)

How To Lock Folders On Windows Without Software / How To Screenshot Computer Screen Without Software / How To Use Xender To Transfer File Between Your Android And PC Without USB Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix That Slow Computer Or PC Without Software by benzems(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
No matter how android phones are taking d position of computer. This is no way computers will disappear completely. Many of us more especially in IT world can't do without pc, not one but two or more. We need it so others too.

You bought a computer, you install your desire applications, download what you like. You keep installing and uninstalling application. Have you ever ask yourself here all these uninstall‎, deleted, or removed files and applications go.

In your Recycle Bin, you just click empty the trash and us empty. So where is the Trash. Let me educate you the trash doesn't disappear rather it went to occupy another sector in hardest drive HD. You have heard about prove that your HD content can be recovered. So if the trash disappeared how can this be possible?

Bring our discussion home, how slow is your computer? What do you do when you notice that your pc is slow unlike before? What jumps on people mind is format. I worked in a company where you can't just wake up and format somebody system. There many applications online that claim to clean pc, Am afraid of this to avoid virus on hacking my computer.

Relax let me show you the best way to speed computer without stress.
Step 1
Read More here
https://www.zamdtek.com/2018/07/How-to-speed-up-your-computer.html

Re: How To Fix That Slow Computer Or PC Without Software by benzems(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good one from female

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!! My Amd Window 10 Hp Laptop / Please,i Want To Install Windows On My Chrome Book -any Help / SOLD! Lenovo Thinkpad T530. Core I7 200g Hard Drive And 8g Ram. 75k SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.