Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Im So Depressed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im So Depressed (772 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. / I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im So Depressed by pinkguy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
I'm so depressed I don't even understand myself again im afraid I may do something stupid
Re: Im So Depressed by Blakjewelry(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
pinkguy:
I'm so depressed I don't even understand myself again im afraid I may do something stupid
why are you depressed

2 Likes

Re: Im So Depressed by pinkguy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Blakjewelry:

why are you depressed
a lot the funny thing about depression it's consume you quick before you know its ,just need to make calls
Re: Im So Depressed by emahomidhe: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
pinkguy:

Something must be responsible for you to be depressed. Please quote me if you need someone to talk to.
Re: Im So Depressed by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
all u need is data..watch jenifa and other comedy skits..u will laugh away ur sorrows..worked for my mum wen she lost her only boy..

1 Like

Re: Im So Depressed by pinkguy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
emahomidhe:

Something must be responsible for you to be depressed. Please quote me if you need someone to talk to.
im fine now its job and family issues but im okk now thanks
Re: Im So Depressed by Blakjewelry(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
pinkguy:
a lot the funny thing about depression it's consume you quick before you know its ,just need to make calls
hope you are OK now. for me I search for the source of my worries and let it go, it works for me every time.but locating the cause can be hard sometimes
Re: Im So Depressed by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
I hope u do that something stupid,nonesense!! are u the only one with problems
pinkguy:
Re: Im So Depressed by emahomidhe: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
pinkguy:
im fine now its job and family issues but im okk now thanks

Sorry I'm just seeing this. I'm glad to know that you are fine

(1) (Reply)

Laughing Parents Film Toddler Playing With Huge Python / Please I Need Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.