Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event (60662 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo) / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by modupeleke(f): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Birds of the same feather........
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by j1mmy: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
dochenaj:
Why not remove the whole cloth and walk about nude. Will that be called madness? If that would be the case, I know when it was unthinkable to dress like this. That means our society now okays madness. Soon, it will be okay to walk about totally nude and frolick in the open; the mystery of iniquity.

I can think of more important things to worry about... like Nigerians having children they can feed, Nigerians having criminal minds and cannot be trusted, armed robbery, terrorism, rapes, circumcision, lack of commonsense among the citizens, buying private jets for pastors, still believing juju in 2018...

with all that monkeys like you worry about unclothedness!

olodo!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by Nickymezor(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Really Trashyyyyyyyyy undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by segebase(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2018
this woman go sweet die....omo that her breast make I just suck am
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by HoodBillionaire: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2018
place wey diff men don climb
some don even phoof join
like late tagbo
abegi
bich
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by StreetStyle: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Kclique:
What's really trendy about women competing to expose their bodies in the name of fashion?
It's rather unfashionable, outdated, disgusting and appalling.
#EndTheMarketing
can you please shut the fu,ck up. women love fashion and men love money,cars and chains.
Be mature in your thinking. don't be daft.
childish negro
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by realabraham: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Kclique:
What's really trendy about women competing to expose their bodies in the name of fashion?
It's rather unfashionable, outdated, disgusting and appalling.
#EndTheMarketing

True! But the thing is, you and all those who liked and shared your comment saw the headline and consciously clicked to see! Naaah! It can't end. Be true to yourself first
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by bibianna(f): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
kiddoiLLE get one film way she and 2baba do back then, wey she wan use kiss finish 2baba life fr d film..I no remember the name of d film, abeg if anybody remember d movie, drop d name[/quote]

The tittle of the movie is the Twist
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by Ryocaj(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
olosho olosho
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2018
This is my problem with Nigeria People who go cover the nipple with that red mouth I have zoom it many times just to see the nipple no way
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by Jblaze1: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2018
what is this nah ehn

rubbish
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Dunkofia20:
This is my problem with Nigeria People who go cover the nipple with that red mouth I have zoom it many times just to see the nipple no way

Sorry ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by nextstep(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
countsparrow:
If u are mobile, and you mix in CIVILIZED circles, then you are free to wear anything u want... People admire ur outfit, and move on... Only animals without self control complain about what people wear and get aroused by seeing what they cant touch...

Fine shawty... I am sure the centre parting will be as yellow as d rest of her body unlike some people we know.... grin

Gbam!! Sanest comment I've seen on this topic.

But who is that fine sis in black? She no get name?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by Ambber(f): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
At least she has a beautiful body. She can show it off as she likes. Her body, her business. She is an eye candy with a banging body
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by chic2pimp(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
damn

I actually know Her you know. Looked after Her kids a few times.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by Nihilstjnr: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

I actually know Her you know. Looked after Her kids a few times.

You chop?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event by chic2pimp(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

You chop?

Lool...Not Even. Nah the Danjuma connections I wan chop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram / 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.