Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) (39257 Views)

Dewy Oputa Slays In Sexy Swimsuit / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by scribble: 5:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerian women dont exercise

Very rare u meet a toned nigerian woman

All of them have fufu stomach
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by nairalee(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2018
At this juncture I think the word Actress is just a cliche
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by 21savages: 5:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Mst NL post rubish lyk dis.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Beautiful bi racial.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Twoclans(f): 5:54am On Jul 16, 2018
The number of male monikers viewing this topic shocked

1 Like

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Her body is as horrible and more manly than BBNaija's Gifty. She needs a skipping rope to make the build look at least slim and feminine. This woman is also the most overrated biracial in this country. Her and the word "sexy" are two universes apart.

1 Like

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2018
i can see her nip
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by dheilaw1(m): 6:20am On Jul 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Her Toto go one side
bad man
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by larrybabanla(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2018
my fada my fada, any op that plan to destroy my monday blessing with sexy pics, i say faint

1 Like

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by almakiyyun(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2018
This is Nigeria where nudists are celebrated.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Turks: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Eeewww
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Arckeen: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2018
rill:
Terrible body
how
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by litaninja(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Nah mehn....just nah.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by sexdoll: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2018
not really impressive...
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
My wife’s shape is far better than her. Though she is adorable to the right man, but my own Swthrt who is just 25 is nicer
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Aystarz: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2018
solodox:
I can like this babe!

She's old!
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Chrisbeks: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Nothing to offee , she looks like an over riped plantain
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by dailyprogress: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Who is she again?
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by akinszz: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2018
where is d camel toe??
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2018
enoch273:
Abeg make she cover up before I puke.

One man's food...
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Clean olosho
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Pretty face and jus ok body considering she is after 40 and has dropped 2 boys...I love her acting though.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Unrated900:
My wife’s shape is far better than her. Though she is adorable to the right man, but my own Swthrt who is just 25 is nicer

Wait till she is 43 and has made two babies before you compare...you think it is easy for a lady to still look sweet at over 40.

1 Like

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by boborneyor(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Laro Monday, Nitori olohun!
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by flames01: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2018
iGISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

Beautiful actress Adunni Ade who recently celebrated her son's graduation stuns in swimwear. She wrote on her page;

Chilled Sunday Afternoon! Clear blue waters

Need a Destination getaway? @targettravelsltd got you

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/actress-adunni-ade-hits-beach-sexy-swimsuit

Where is the "stunning"
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by lolly2pops: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Ugly body shape but fair skin. Anyway, let's thank God.
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by solodox(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Age ma number.........

Aystarz:

She's old!
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) by nextstep(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
scribble:
Nigerian women dont exercise

Very rare u meet a toned nigerian woman

All of them have fufu stomach

But they are incredibly strong oh... don't let that fufu stomach fool you. Nigeria is the best gym in the world. You will run from thieves, sit on okada, carry water, jump from danfo, walk 20km, go up 3 flights of stairs with keg of petrol, and so many body toning activities. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man I Will Never Marry – Anto Lecky, Ex-BBNaija Housemate Reveals / Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) / Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.