Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africans That Won The World Cup With France. (62523 Views)

Al Ahly: The Club That Won The Most Trophies In The World / Photos From Super Falcon’s Training Ground Ahead Of Today's Match With France / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 16, 2018
WebSurfer:
Waka to that Nairalander arguing with me about the penalty not awarded at Nigeria against Argentina..

I’m sure you saw today’s own awarded as penalty after thesame VAR verification..

Nonsense
Racism still exist even in football

1 Like

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by manci(m): 4:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:
Nigerians are the most embarrassing Africans that exist

Imagine celebrating the achievements of another country based on origin of players who denounced this same origin and would rather play for a foreign country?

Self respect is necessary
this is how we spoiled the nation with bigot sentiment
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by afroxyz: 4:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

Imagine celebrating the achievements of another country based on origin of players who denounced this same origin and would rather play for a foreign country?

And to think someone sat down to compile this trash
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by afroxyz: 4:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

...............................................................................................

Nigerians are not!
Internatonal diplomacy and immigration law allows dual citizenship, MOSTLY!

Go to Kano and see Lebanese village!
Go to Aguda Surulere and see Gambian settings
Go to Rumuola, PH, and see South African settings
Go to Zaria and see Egyptian settings
Go to Bornu and see Nigerien settings
Go to Potiskum, Yobe and see Cameroonian settings

Your problem is lack of exposure. Travel and see more.

United Nations preaches assimilation and integration of global citizens.

Is it offensive for Russian, Polish and Hungarian Jews to celebrate Israel?

Why is it barbaric for NIGERIANS to celebrate their fellow Africans in diaspora? Lots of Nigerians became Arsenal, Chelsea and Bolton and Manchester City fans because of their fellow African presence in those clubs!

Stop castigating your people. There is freedom of choice everywhere!

Every Africans celebrate France''s victory because there are 11 African descent players in their squad! With 7 Africans in their starting line up. Doesn't that call for happiness

Wake up Mr. Travel and see how you would appreciate your fellow Africans the more!!!

All these people you mentioned most of them go back home to get married. He didn't say we should not celebrate them, just stop the famzing Mr Globetrotter
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by adenlemmanuel: 4:58am On Jul 16, 2018
brain drain....smart country
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by GoldPencil: 5:18am On Jul 16, 2018
France World cup winning shirts

https://amzn.to/2miod6j
https://amzn.to/2up18U1

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Aldebaran(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Lols grin
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by bezimo(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
My country just won the worldcup and if you are doubting my nationality lehme speak French
common serve her?
Serve her beer Mercy Ewu undecided
grin
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

An ex-manager of the Croatian National team after commenting about how typically African rooted the French squad is. He found himself in hot racism soup. https://www.google.com/amp/s/sputniknews.com/amp/worldcup-2018-archive/201807141066347328-ex-croatia-manager-french-racism/#ampshare=https://sputniknews.com/worldcup-2018-archive/201807141066347328-ex-croatia-manager-french-racism/

"A PLANT NEEDS ROOTS IN ORDER TO GROW. WITH MAN IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. ONLY WHEN HE GROWS DOES HE HAVE ROOTS AND FEEL AT HOME IN THE WORLD" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the human condition)

Meaning, until when a man's labour starts yielding fruits and ripe to eat does people start to trace his roots for attachment, sharing in his glory mostly in a parasitic way to suck him dry. In Nigeria, the mentality is 'HE HAS ARRIVED' and the next thing is, you are surrounded like vultures by families and friends who didn't give two fvcks when you buried your head low in HUMILITY, tilling the soil.

TODAY, NIGERIANS WHO MOSTLY WORK VERY HARD TO SEE THAT THE DESTROY EACH OTHER BASED ON RELIGIOUS, TRIBAL AND OTHER TRIVIAL SENTIMENTS WANT TO CLAIM THE GLORY OF ANOTHER NATION WHICH CREATED BY DELIBERATED DESIGN A SOCIETY WHICH EVERYONE CAN GROW.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by bakila: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Teewhy2:
This team really covers Africa.

Dida and Mbappe
If you know, you know
Mbappe is grandson of Pele? Yes his antecedents shows his ancestor if resemblance is strictly gene base.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Emycord:
ONCE You Drop Africa Out Of You Success Comes Your Way. Especially Nigeria.
You Still Nigerian, African, U Mean Success Will Never Come Ur Way?
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Awaja(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

Hopelessness at its height,anyway,am only celebrating Their President all day .
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Dry as fvck undecided
fvck is not dry but if it is dry as fvck then it's you and your nonsense family fvck useless One minute man
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by sunnychykes(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2018
OP you forgot to add that second choice goal keeper AREOLA.that guy is an African.
any congratulations to the France team.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Kpress:
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain

Is this thread about Ekiti? Don't you know the way to the electoral tribunal?
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Chrisbeks: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2018
They aren't African, they are French people
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by kazman117: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Cladez:
Suger eagles just missed a great opportunity for a hug from the Croatian president.
grin
Cladez:
Suger eagles just missed a great opportunity for a hug from the Croatian president.
lolzzz
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Buffalo2(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
My country just won the worldcup and if you are doubting my nationality lehme speak French
common serve her?
Serve her beer Mercy Ewu undecided
grin grin ur head dey dere
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2018
afroxyz:

And to think someone sat down to compile this trash

Oh shut up if you are interested in of unde8it , those that did were quite comfortable with it

Intelligence isn't really that hard to grow
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

...............................................................................................

Nigerians are not!
Internatonal diplomacy and immigration law allows dual citizenship, MOSTLY!

Go to Kano and see Lebanese village!
Go to Aguda Surulere and see Gambian settings
Go to Rumuola, PH, and see South African settings
Go to Zaria and see Egyptian settings
Go to Bornu and see Nigerien settings
Go to Potiskum, Yobe and see Cameroonian settings

Your problem is lack of exposure. Travel and see more.

United Nations preaches assimilation and integration of global citizens.

Is it offensive for Russian, Polish and Hungarian Jews to celebrate Israel?

Why is it barbaric for NIGERIANS to celebrate their fellow Africans in diaspora? Lots of Nigerians became Arsenal, Chelsea and Bolton and Manchester City fans because of their fellow African presence in those clubs!

Stop castigating your people. There is freedom of choice everywhere!

Every Africans celebrate France''s victory because there are 11 African descent players in their squad! With 7 Africans in their starting line up. Doesn't that call for happiness

Wake up Mr. Travel and see how you would appreciate your fellow Africans the more!!!

A clear misconception

How many of those members of the French national team have dual citizenship with Nigeria ?

Hiw is it mandatory for you to celebrate them when they have African countries where they come from originally?

Learn to celebrate your own and let others celebrate theirs

Nigerians are easily given to bigotry and superficiality so easily

You have no business as a Nigerian celebrating the achievements of a Senegalese playing for France or a Ghanaian playing for.france or a Gabon player who plays for France !

Focus on growing your local league so one day you may win the world cup .

Nigerians get so easily distracted like a 10 year old in a Disney theme park !

Today you are celebrating for Africa, tomorrow of Senegal beats you in the nation's cup you will curse them and scream how Nigeria is far more developed than they are ?

Rubbish
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by successinlife: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
France can afford to select another set of 23 versatile players different from those that won this world cup and still win it.Can you believe a country where the sports developmental process works.people should stop quoting the African lineage of those guys because they are all French, born in France save for Steve mandanda.France law is droit du sol and not droit du sang,that is: Nationality by birth and not by blood.

Take a look at these wonderful stars that would have make this squad and still win it for France.

Karim Benzema
Alexander Lacazette
Franc Ribery
Adrian Rabiot
Mamadou Sacko
Anthony Martial
Dimitri Payet
Yohann Pelé
Stephane Ruffier
Kevin Gameiro
laurent Kolsielny
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kurt Zouma
Eliaquim mangala
morgan Schneidelin
Lucas Digne
Geoffrey Kondogbia
Kingsley Coman
Jean Kevin-Augustin
Aymeric Laporte
mathieu Debuchy
Layvin Kurzawa
George paul Ntep
Bafetimbi Gomis
Wissam ben Yedder
Benoit Costin

These are just the ones i can remember for now,we can see that France has solid substitute bench in Russia,players are produced easily because of a system that works,a master-planed developmental programme.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2018
skallion7:
you're A1 knucklehead, is it only Nigerians celebrating them. other African countries are also celebrating them, you just sounding so dumb

A clear misconception

How many of those members of the French national team have dual citizenship with Nigeria ?

Hiw is it mandatory for you to celebrate them when they have African countries where they come from originally?

You have no business as a Nigerian celebrating the achievements of a Senegalese playing for France or a Ghanaian playing for.france or a Gabon player who plays for France !

Today you are celebrating for Africa, tomorrow of Senegal beats you in the nation's cup you will curse them and scream how Nigeria is far more developed than they are ?

Rubbish
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Emycord: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2018
weavesquad:

You Still Nigerian, African, U Mean Success Will Never Come Ur Way?
DO I Even Sound Like A Footballer To You? About Being Nigerian I Dropped That Tag Long Time Ago. Come To My Side And See Success. I'm Self EmployeD Own A House And Family And I'm Doing Well, And Living In Comfor. Pls If You Have Any Other Definition For Success, Do Well To List Them Here And I Bet You In 12 Months I'll Be There. Yes 12 Months Cos Success Is Progessive
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by anigold(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2018
fatdon2:
Les Bleus clinched their first title on the global stage since 1998 after defeating the Croats in Moscow.

Nigerians have taken to social media to celebrate France's second Fifa World Cup title after beating Croatia 4-2 at the Luzhniki Stadium.

Didier Deschamps' men outclassed their European counterparts after Mario Mandzukic's own goal and efforts from Antoine Griezmann, Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe bagged an all-important victory at this year's global tournament final.

Sunday's victory in Moscow meant Les Bleus had defeated the two opponents that thrashed the Super Eagles in Russia - Argentina [4-3] and Croatia [4-2].

Aside from that, Didier Deschamps' side boast of an array of players of African descent, and Nigerians have taken to Twitter to rejoice as a victory for Africa at large.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/congratulations-africa-nigerians-celebrate-france-2018-world-cup-/1ejhpele9t8oe15lyjdolzii6x

colonization won France the World cup.
Colonization means advance and complicated level of slavery.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by WebSurfer(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Racism still exist even in football
funny thing that an Argentine refereee was in charge
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Revolva(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2018
i always knew France was gonna win the worldcup since it started i even took a twitter pool before the final match started and the result from people who voted via twitter was still France.....Croatia was the most underrated team but the came 2nd place also belgium was also great.

Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

A clear misconception

Rubbish

What rubbish?
Yes! The home league is beleaguered with anomalies and frivolities which serveshould as bane to germane growth needed.
What role have you played rather than sounding castigatory about what your nation has not achieved in football.
Remember choice could be instinctive, reflexy and logical.
What sordid your view if some Nigerians decided to celebrate with France because it arrays herself with mixed-origin-black people?
I still repeat, there is a thin line which could prove how limited your exposition is.
If you've ever lived abroad, you will know how easily flown the camaraderie between blacks. It's a thing in the gene to celebrate one and another.
Black are stereotyped as generally bad in down-pulling themselves. Now, same black people- Nigerians, celebrate with France because it adorns herself with black players, yet you gnashing your teeth. Rubbish to you. If you ever saw bare faced racism, you wouldn't reason along that line of misaligned thoughts. So pathetic.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Lordlestat:

A clear misconception

Rubbish

What rubbish?
Yes! The home league is beleaguered with anomalies and frivolities which serves as bane to germane growth needed.
What role have you played rather than sounding castigatory about what your nation has not achieved in football?
Remember choice could be instinctive, reflexy and logical?
What sordid your view if some Nigerians decided to celebrate with France because it arrays herself with mixed-origin-black people?
I still repeat, there is a thin line which could prove how limited your exposition is.
If you've ever lived abroad, you will know how easily flown the camaraderie between blacks. It's a thing in the gene to celebrate one and another.
Black are stereotyped as generally bad in down-pulling themselves. Now, same black people- Nigerians, celebrate with France because it adorns herself with black players, yet you gnashing your teeth. Rubbish to you. If you ever saw bare faced racism, you wouldn't reason along that line of misaligned thoughts. So pathetic.
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

What rubbish?
Yes! The home league is beleaguered with anomalies and frivolities which serveshould as bane to germane growth needed.
What role have you played rather than sounding castigatory about what your nation has not achieved in football.
Remember choice could be instinctive, reflexy and logical.

This is totally delusional rant of a typical Nigerian

So now it's your mission to fix the bad image of Africans right? grin

Charity they say begins at home

Start with female genital mutilation that's prevalent in northern Nigeria that's shades a bad light on Africa

Start with stopping bokoharam that's shades a bad light on Africa

Start with fixing human rights abuses by your law enforcement agencies that also embarrasses Africa

Start with showing integrity in fighting corruption that badly damages Africas image

Start with persecution of corrupt office holders that shades a bad light on Africa
Fix your health care, and citizen welfare so your politicians stop fraudulently asking for foreign aid , Nigerian government is one of the too recipients of foreign aid in Africa that alone detroys Africa's image

Start with fixing your banking system so you don't get kicked off the Ergmont group , Nigeria will be the first country in Africa to be kicked out in the 21st century

Start with enforcing laws protecting women and children that embarrasses Africa

Start persecution of sex and domestic vilence offenders properly that embarrasses Africa

Fix your education system so you Nigerians stop going to school in Ghana that embarrasses Africa

I could go on and on but it would be a waste of time because you won't comprehend
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by Mathsking12(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2018
fatdon2:
Les Bleus clinched their first title on the global stage since 1998 after defeating the Croats in Moscow.

Nigerians have taken to social media to celebrate France's second Fifa World Cup title after beating Croatia 4-2 at the Luzhniki Stadium.

Didier Deschamps' men outclassed their European counterparts after Mario Mandzukic's own goal and efforts from Antoine Griezmann, Paul Pogba and Kylian Mbappe bagged an all-important victory at this year's global tournament final.

Sunday's victory in Moscow meant Les Bleus had defeated the two opponents that thrashed the Super Eagles in Russia - Argentina [4-3] and Croatia [4-2].

Aside from that, Didier Deschamps' side boast of an array of players of African descent, and Nigerians have taken to Twitter to rejoice as a victory for Africa at large.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/congratulations-africa-nigerians-celebrate-france-2018-world-cup-/1ejhpele9t8oe15lyjdolzii6x

Where those who said Football Is Not For Africa (FIFA)
Re: Africans That Won The World Cup With France. by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2018
FRANCE: African country based in europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Spain Vs Russia: World Cup 1(3) - 1(4) - On 1st July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: AWC (4 - 2) On 10th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.