Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State (47780 Views)

Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by fasho01(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:
remorse abt what? D b!tch got wot she deserved

Remorseful for taking a human life. Why didn't he leave her if he couldn't cope no more?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by omojesu202(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I findout say my wife dey sleep with another man..straight divorce.

before you know it you must have been in like 5 marriages...is that what you want?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
And he's still talking grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Tomoyayi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Eco99:

People ar looking 4 excuse to divorce their wife

and marry younger ones this one is throwing away such an opportunity

Wen my close G caught his 3yrs girlfriend cheating...

He started singing with joy..

Come n see oo
Come n see
Come n see wat d ..... has done

#Eco99#

Maybe The wife is earning 750k monthly and the husband 150k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Tomoyayi(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
omojesu202:

before you know it you must have been in like 5 marriages...is that what you want?

So he should do what exactly, allow her continue...
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Abagworo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Culturally the man is right. African culture is extremely mean on cheating women and he gave her several chances. She shouldn't have married if she wasn't ready or she should have married a matured man of up to 30.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by BIXYBABE: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
As if men doesn't cheat......Nonsense. Although I didn't encourage cheating.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by BIXYBABE: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
omojesu202:

Abi o....Dis cheat i leave am. dat cheat I leave am. Na there u go stay.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by omojesu202(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tomoyayi:

So he should do what exactly, allow her continue...

divorce is not that bad... it's like correcting a mistake but not that you'll encourage people to quickly choice it as an option. if not, you'll just be jumping from one marriage to another. no human being is perfect...
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Orpe7(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
25yrs old.
Weti. Ur eye don see
People wey be 40yrs or over nko
Nawao God help us o
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Tomoyayi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
omojesu202:

divorce is not that bad... it's like correcting a mistake but not that you'll encourage people to quickly choice it as an option. if not, you'll just be jumping from one marriage to another. no human being is perfect...

So which other options do they have?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by BluntBoy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Twoclans:
I sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing shocked shocked shocked An African man will sit you down to discuss what exactly ,except if he did not catch you red handed cheating lipsrsealed

Cheating seem to be the in thing for women now (hard truth) .

Mmm...

Sweet dreams.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by omojesu202(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tomoyayi:

So which other options do they have?

OK.... you can give your partner a second chance, remember it's marriage not like bf n gf relationship. you'll dialogue n reach an agreement.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Tomoyayi(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
omojesu202:

OK.... you can give your partner a second chance, remember it's marriage not like bf n gf relationship. you'll dialogue n reach an agreement.

OK but what happens if she cheats again?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by omojesu202(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tomoyayi:

OK but what happens if she cheats again?

Lol... from the way I've been talking, I'm not in anyway in support of marriage by force. I'm just saying everyone will try to make it work but of course if the same problem keep repeating itself then it means one of them doesn't want it to work. the question u might want to ask is, how long? Both of them are adults n they understand each other better than outsiders, they should know the best time to call it quit.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by vioment: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Judge him and do the needful. Lions den quick.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Tomoyayi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
omojesu202:

Lol... from the way I've been talking, I'm not in anyway in support of marriage by force. I'm just saying everyone will try to make it work but of course if the same problem keep repeating itself then it means one of them doesn't want it to work. the question u might want to ask is, how long? Both of them are adults n they understand each other better than outsiders, they should know the best time to call it quit.

Now you're talking.
Best thing na to let her go jejely.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Unlimited22: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Quality20:
you ppl encouraged, brainwashed ,facilitate and provided the conducive environment for Muslims to fornicate. in most of d sharia States all brothels are closed but xtians and Igbos still covertly operate brothels with prostitute and alcohol - luring some weak Muslims there to sin and later branding them names like ' Muslims de wear hijab but na here dem de come fuuk ' or 'they are hypocrits
Sometimes I really wonder how airheads like these get access to the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by 21savages: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Too bad
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Originalsly: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Muslim men cover their wives and daughters on hijab but go around chasing our women. I noticed this with my lil time spent in d north

Selfish greedy bastards

Hmmm...only Muslim men cover their wives and daughters but go out chasing other women. You need to spend lil more time outside your village....or observe the married men in your village.
@ topic..... married a leopard then trying to get it to change its spots. Foolish guy.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Businessman1986(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
vioment:
Judge him and do the needful. Lions den quick.

Why lion's den? You don't think whores should be severely dealt with? Hmmm? . . . kid
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by ruggedtimi(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2018
omojesu202:

den i no do again. I cnt stand a cheating partner
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Dollabiz: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by lebete3000: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Jabioro:
Enjoy the rest of your life behind bar while you're endlessly waiting for the hangman to do the needful. Why not leave her to continue best trade...you divorce her marry new tear nylon... now you are cage forever ,your anger lead to self destruction, unfortunately no remedy, you caused irreparable damages to her and your very self...

That's what over love does....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 16, 2018
I suspect that he's an illiterate or agbero.

Otherwise he'll just have kicked her to the curb all wet and then harvested a new tender crop.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by Daeylar(f): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Some mad men are here too. The man is justified for killing his wife for cheating.

Bunch of idiots.

I hope this man is killed too,
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by jaksmillioniar: 1:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Daeylar:
Some mad men are here too. The man is justified for killing his wife for cheating.

Bunch of idiots.

I hope this man is killed too,
shut ur mouth go give ur baby breast
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by ndindiatu: 3:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

People ar looking 4 excuse to divorce their wife

and marry younger ones this one is throwing away such an opportunity

Wen my close G caught his 3yrs girlfriend cheating...

He started singing with joy..

Come n see oo
Come n see

#Eco99#
So now u feel marrying a younger wife is key to happiness. I laugh.u don't know what is marriage. Wake up from olden days dear.

Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by ndindiatu: 3:19am On Jul 16, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I findout say my wife dey sleep with another man..straight divorce.
then if the next one u marry cheats what will happen? Another divorce ABI. My friend go ask well about long lasting marriage
Re: Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State by vioment: 4:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Businessman1986:

Why lion's den? You don't think whores should be severely dealt with? Hmmm? . . . kid

No, i don't. If e pain you, go court to end am or make una seperate amicably. What if the guy just make up story to fit kpai hin wife either to open way for new wife or for dibia person wey convince am to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Body Found In Atakpo River In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.