Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerian Pastor Praises His Wife For Her S*x Prowress In His Birthday Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Praises His Wife For Her S*x Prowress In His Birthday Message (286 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down / Female Pastor Caught In A Scandal As Her S#x Video Goes Viral (watch Video) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Praises His Wife For Her S*x Prowress In His Birthday Message by Gistmeportal1: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
A Nigerian man simply identified as Wauton Knight has taken to Facebook to praise his wife’s sexual prowess as she turns a year older.

According to the Nigerian Pastor, who noted that his wife has A1 in ‘bedmatics’, the mother of his kids has never held back money from him and has always acceded to his sexual demands.

His birthday post which listed some qualities of his wife reads:

“WHAT A WOMAN
A woman who has not said no to my sexual demands since we got married.
A1 in Bedmatics since we got married.
A woman who has not held back her money since we got married.
A woman who has not refused following me anywhere for my numerous preaching engagements since we got married.
A woman who has not stopped loving me since we got married.
A woman who loves my family unendingly and follows me to the village for family meetings and other concerns since we got married.
A woman who has not stopped praying for me since we got married
A woman who cooks well and not very well sometimes...

https://www.gistme.ng/nigerian-pastor-praises-his-wife-for-her-sx-prowress-in-his-birthday-message-to-her/

Re: Nigerian Pastor Praises His Wife For Her S*x Prowress In His Birthday Message by Bintabisiriyu: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wetin you think before, say Pastor no dey fu,ck??

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of God’s Simplicity / The Young Christian And The Gospel / Voodoo Vs Prayer Vs Mushroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.