Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris (35669 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Olatunji1929: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Memphis357:
Stop making wack artists famous!!!
try to be wack artist they can make you famous if you like mr man
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by skallion7(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Memphis357:
Stop making wack artists famous!!!
it looks like you wanna be unfortunate, go get a life sadist. mumu
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Itzolamide360(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by eyoniggar(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
IeatPussy:
This is one of the reasons i love Davido more than Wizzy. Wizkid can't celebrate anyone , his pride is too much . Since both of then settle their beef , I havnt seen any post from Wizzy celebrating Davido rather the later has celebrated him more than once.

anyway. what's my business. fvck then all
undecided undecided

The same thing i said, i even had to write to davido;s story on IG saying but he never did this to u b4. Thats the only thing i dislike the guy for.
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Yungkid101(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2018
IeatPussy:
This is one of the reasons i love Davido more than Wizzy. Wizkid can't celebrate anyone , his pride is too much . Since both of then settle their beef , I havnt seen any post from Wizzy celebrating Davido rather the later has celebrated him more than once.

anyway. what's my business. fvck then all
undecided undecided
1day after they reconciled, Wizkid insult one of his fans who was trying to insult Davido by comparing Wizkid's achievement with that of Davido. As a fan of Wizkid, i know how painful it is, when you're being insulted by someone you're trying to support. But Wizkid did the right thing tho... Since den his fans hardly compare both artists especially in one of their comment sections. Wizkid even told his fans to vote for Davido during dat BET Award stuff. If na Davido birthday, I'm sure he would've done the same here. Wizkid doesn't have pride... Even if he has it online, it doesn't mean that's how he his in real life. See Mr. Eazi & L.A.X.. those guys get mad respect for Wizkid. Wizkid don't want others to be relevant only when they're with him, he want them to build their own Empire and dats y they hardly stay long with Wizkid. He help many artists to blow by being Featured in their songs and at times help them with Video bills incase the upcoming artists ain't dat wealthy. Forget it bro, Davido might flaunt all his help he renders to others online, it doesn't necessarily mean he's more humble than Wizkid. Many people got mad love for Wizkid till date, dats y u see them respecting him till date despite the rumours of him being Too Proud. You don't know him personally so don't Judge by what you notice online. Social Media is not real life... many people are living fake lives on Social Media. All the Djs Promoters and many others knows the real Wizkid and that's y they still support him. Last year was rough on Wizkid, did u see anyone trying to downgrade him for it(except that Ghanaian bastard called Shata Wole abi Wale) Bad belle people for don dey cast his Career since he couldn't deliver last year due to some issues best known to him(Sony Deal and others). Bro just forget what you hear online... This guy is really putting Nigeria Music on the World Map. Most of what Davido is doing today, Wizkid has done it before. If not that Wizkid Sold Out 02 Arena (without hit last year)... U think say Davido for get mind to wan Book am Next Year Davido dey follow Wizkid footstep... The guy dey give Davido hope of things he thought he couldn't do... that's one reason why Davido will always respect Wizkid. And once Wizkid does it, it'll make the audience want more from Nigerians and other Africans. That's when them Davido will start doing promotion to do it next. And when Wizkid does it, the fans who enjoyed it might invite their friends to come for the next edition that it's gonna be fun.... that's why Davido might later gather more crowd than Wizkid. Not that he has more fans than Wizkid, but cuz Wizkid has paved the way for him. Davido highered same Promotion Company Wizkid used for his O2 Arena Show.
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by phemmyfour: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
QuickStandard:
You call Soco soco baby o hit song?

I think that's a disrespect to people with hit songs.

Anyways happy birthday to the kid.

wake up from your slumber.....you probably cannot define "hit"
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by IeatPussy: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yungkid101:

1day after they reconciled, Wizkid insult one of his fans who was trying to insult Davido by comparing Wizkid's achievement with that of Davido. As a fan of Wizkid, i know how painful it is, when you're being insulted by someone you're trying to support. But Wizkid did the right thing tho... Since den his fans hardly compare both artists especially in one of their comment sections. Wizkid even told his fans to vote for Davido during dat BET Award stuff. If na Davido birthday, I'm sure he would've done the same here. Wizkid doesn't have pride... Even if he has it online, it doesn't mean that's how he his in real life. See Mr. Eazi & L.A.X.. those guys get mad respect for Wizkid. Wizkid don't want others to be relevant only when they're with him, he want them to build their own Empire and dats y they hardly stay long with Wizkid. He help many artists to blow by being Featured in their songs and at times help them with Video bills incase the upcoming artists ain't dat wealthy. Forget it bro, Davido might flaunt all his help he renders to others online, it doesn't necessarily mean he's more humble than Wizkid. Many people got mad love for Wizkid till date, dats y u see them respecting him till date despite the rumours of him being Too Proud. You don't know him personally so don't Judge by what you notice online. Social Media is not real life... many people are living fake lives on Social Media. All the Djs Promoters and many others knows the real Wizkid and that's y they still support him. Last year was rough on Wizkid, did u see anyone trying to downgrade him for it(except that Ghanaian bastard called Shata Wole abi Wale) Bad belle people for don dey cast his Career since he couldn't deliver last year due to some issues best known to him(Sony Deal and others). Bro just forget what you hear online... This guy is really putting Nigeria Music on the World Map. Most of what Davido is doing today, Wizkid has done it before. If not that Wizkid Sold Out 02 Arena (without hit last year)... U think say Davido for get mind to wan Book am Next Year Davido dey follow Wizkid footstep... The guy dey give Davido hope of things he thought he couldn't do... that's one reason why Davido will always respect Wizkid. And once Wizkid does it, it'll make the audience want more from Nigerians and other Africans. That's when them Davido will start doing promotion to do it next. And when Wizkid does it, the fans who enjoyed it might invite their friends to come for the next edition that it's gonna be fun.... that's why Davido might later gather more crowd than Wizkid. Not that he has more fans than Wizkid, but cuz Wizkid has paved the way for him. Davido highered same Promotion Company Wizkid used for his O2 Arena Show.

Bro , forget this long epistle you r writing . No one says Wizkid is not good in music but the percentage on how he behave on social media can also depicts on how he behave offline. Just accept it that wizzy has pride to his fellow artist because he always belive in his mind that he's bigger than then. That's why he pull a drake on Patoranking and Olamide on "This kind love and Kana" video respectively . If na Davido , he must make sure he feature on those videos. The only people Wizkid celebrate are those senior than him in music industry like Banky 2face ,Duncan, Donbaba etc. Davido always celebrate his fellow artist more than Wizzy both offline and online. Even Wizzy babymama also comfirm that . Checkout how Davido is praising Tekno everyday cuz of "IF" track .

like I said earlier , it's non of my business. They should return their beef online . What Am interested is their songs .
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Memphis357(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
skallion7:
it looks like you wanna be unfortunate, go get a life sadist. mumu
"A wise person has something to say while A fool will say something"....Confucius

I guess that sums up this conversation!
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by seyezy: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thinking of having a website for your business, but been held by the huge price website developers are calling? Chat me up on WhatsApp: 08030438954 or call me on: 09082440051.

Pls note that I am happy today and inline with my happiness, I am doing this. You just need to tell me how much you can afford. This offer is only available to 5 serious minded people today.
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Yungkid101(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
IeatPussy:

Bro , forget this long epistle you r writing . No one says Wizkid is not good in music but the percentage on how he behave on social media can also depicts on how he behave offline. Just accept it that wizzy has pride to his fellow artist because he always belive in his mind that he's bigger than then. That's why he pull a drake on Patoranking and Olamide on "This kind love and Kana" video respectively . If na Davido , he must make sure he feature on those videos. The only people Wizkid celebrate are those senior than him in music industry like Banky 2face ,Duncan, Donbaba etc. Davido always celebrate his fellow artist more than Wizzy both offline and online. Even Wizzy babymama also comfirm that . Checkout how Davido is praising Tekno everyday cuz of "IF" track .

like I said earlier , it's non of my business. They should return their beef online . What Am interested is their songs .
Lol bro, you follow the Media. Pato didn't even appear on his "This Kind Love" Video too. Wizkid was doing his "O2 Arena Concert" when Olamide was shooting his "KANA" Video. The timing for the video was wrong but needed to be done at that time cuz the song was still fresh. It's just unfortunate that the time KANA video was shot was same with Wizkid's London O2 Concert. And yes i know Davido thanked Tekno... Everyone already know Tekno was the man behind "IF". Wizkid does his works himself and praise those who contributes to it too. There's one Ghana guy doing his artwork for his latest songs and he has always been retweeting the guy for people to know him. Wizkid is kinda like the biggest artist right now in Africa, some fake friends will love to rob shoulders with him for their selfish benefit so Wizkid is wise enough to know how he flow with them. Them 2Baba already nor need Wizkid for anything so when they do stuff with Wizkid, he always appreciate their support and thank them cuz he knows it's real. But some and many especially from Nigeria and other countries would love to come close to him not bcuz they like him but for him to help them blow. If not for Wizkid, who for know Mr. Eazi?? You don't see Wizkid talking much about what he did for Mr. Eazi cuz he knows Mr. Eazi too worked hard to achieve what he has been achieving since Wizkid brought him to the game. At times you might even think they're quarreling cuz you don't see anything about two of them together doing stuff online... but NO..they're still very good together and Eazi still has Maximum respect for Wizkid.

About that Baby Mama issues, don't follow what u see online. Who knows if those girls are blackmailing him online so he can provide more for them despite the cash he has been giving them. Some of those babymamas are Gold Diggers who care about the money than their Child. Don't forget Davido had serious issues with Sophia during their early days. Both were always saying different stories and only God knows who was saying the truth between both of them. She accused Davido of some certain things.. Davido accused her too.. but we know one of them were saying the truth or both were lying just to get public sympathy and get the child's custody. So don't believe everything you see online.

Wizkid hasn't react to his baby mama accusations for some reasons... not that they're saying the truth, but those stunts by those baby mamas can be a threat to his career. Just as ignoring Shata Wole guy was what quickly killed the beef Saga.... same thing will make the public forget about his stupud Baby Mamas rantings.

Even the Wizkid-Tiwa stuff is still fake. These celebrities always do anything to trend cuz if they stop trending, they'll become less relevant. Trends do keep their career active especially when they haven't release any Hit music. Trend was what kept Wizkid's career in 2017 despite no Hit.

His third Baby Mama is his manager, she and their baby was in London for the O2 Show together with Wizkid. Tiwa was brought on stage with her short butt revealing trouser... Wizkid Baby Mama was there. All these na just trend. In fact Wizkid is even the one helping Tiwa Savage career in 2017-2018 due to their Collabo and trends. Don't use Social Media to Judge people Reality. Social Media is kinda like the opposite of some people reality. Some may show big cars and mansions on Social Media, meanwhile they're very poor and broke in Reality. Some may act kind and lovely on Social Media, mean while in real life they're easily Angered and wicked.

Even Peter and Paul may secretly be okay with each other, but they'll pretend to be fighting on Social Media. These are celebrity lives... Fake as Fvck. Don't just use it to judge them. Only those who knows them personally knows who they really are. Even the Shata wole... the guy may be kind and good in real life.. but on Social Media, he'll be behaving arrogantly just to trend.
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Yungkid101(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
eyoniggar:

The same thing i said, i even had to write to davido;s story on IG saying but he never did this to u b4. Thats the only thing i dislike the guy for.
When last did Davido did this to Wizkid?? Davido birthday happened before they reconciled. Wizkid has also uploaded videos of him dancing to Davido songs when they were still fighting too.
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by IeatPussy: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yungkid101:

Lol bro, you follow the Media. Pato didn't even appear on his "This Kind Love" Video too. Wizkid was doing his "O2 Arena Concert" when Olamide was shooting his "KANA" Video. The timing for the video was wrong but needed to be done at that time cuz the song was still fresh. It's just unfortunate that the time KANA video was shot was same with Wizkid's London O2 Concert. And yes i know Davido thanked Tekno... Everyone already know Tekno was the man behind "IF". Wizkid does his works himself and praise those who contributes to it too. There's one Ghana guy doing his artwork for his latest songs and he has always been retweeting the guy for people to know him. Wizkid is kinda like the biggest artist right now in Africa, some fake friends will love to rob shoulders with him for their selfish benefit so Wizkid is wise enough to know how he flow with them. Them 2Baba already nor need Wizkid for anything so when they do stuff with Wizkid, he always appreciate their support and thank them cuz he knows it's real. But some and many especially from Nigeria and other countries would love to come close to him not bcuz they like him but for him to help them blow. If not for Wizkid, who for know Mr. Eazi?? You don't see Wizkid talking much about what he did for Mr. Eazi cuz he knows Mr. Eazi too worked hard to achieve what he has been achieving since Wizkid brought him to the game. At times you might even think they're quarreling cuz you don't see anything about two of them together doing stuff online... but NO..they're still very good together and Eazi still has Maximum respect for Wizkid.

About that Baby Mama issues, don't follow what u see online. Who knows if those girls are blackmailing him online so he can provide more for them despite the cash he has been giving them. Some of those babymamas are Gold Diggers who care about the money than their Child. Don't forget Davido had serious issues with Sophia during their early days. Both were always saying different stories and only God knows who was saying the truth between both of them. She accused Davido of some certain things.. Davido accused her too.. but we know one of them were saying the truth or both were lying just to get public sympathy and get the child's custody. So don't believe everything you see online.

Wizkid hasn't react to his baby mama accusations for some reasons... not that they're saying the truth, but those stunts by those baby mamas can be a threat to his career. Just as ignoring Shata Wole guy was what quickly killed the beef Saga.... same thing will make the public forget about his stupud Baby Mamas rantings.

Even the Wizkid-Tiwa stuff is still fake. These celebrities always do anything to trend cuz if they stop trending, they'll become less relevant. Trends do keep their career active especially when they haven't release any Hit music. Trend was what kept Wizkid's career in 2017 despite no Hit.

His third Baby Mama is his manager, she and their baby was in London for the O2 Show together with Wizkid. Tiwa was brought on stage with her short butt revealing trouser... Wizkid Baby Mama was there. All these na just trend. In fact Wizkid is even the one helping Tiwa Savage career in 2017-2018 due to their Collabo and trends. Don't use Social Media to Judge people Reality. Social Media is kinda like the opposite of some people reality. Some may show big cars and mansions on Social Media, meanwhile they're very poor and broke in Reality. Some may act kind and lovely on Social Media, mean while in real life they're easily Angered and wicked.

Even Peter and Paul may secretly be okay with each other, but they'll pretend to be fighting on Social Media. These are celebrity lives... Fake as Fvck. Don't just use it to judge them. Only those who knows them personally knows who they really are. Even the Shata wole... the guy may be kind and good in real life.. but on Social Media, he'll be behaving arrogantly just to trend.

Nice one bro. grin Hope Wizzy will pay you for Typing 5000 words for him. Lol. Takia and nice chatting with u.
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Bobchucky: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Happy Birthday wizzzyyyy Ayo......[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Bobchucky: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Happy Birthday wizzzyyyy Ayo......
Re: Davido Celebrates Wizkid's 28th Birthday, Dances 'Soco' As He Parties In Paris by Daniel058(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Guestlander:

And some go ask say why you no fit use am for naija.
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) / Davido Shares Cute Photo At The Beach / Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.