Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Company's Identity. Help A Brother. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Company's Identity. Help A Brother. (370 Views)

How To Identity And Avoid Fake/scam Jobs / Pls Help A Brother, I Just Got A Job. / Nairalander PH Base, Plz Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Company's Identity. Help A Brother. by ehinmowo: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2018
I received invitation from a company called Ignytlite initiative (I applied though). But have no tangible digital footprint. Anyone woth more info about them. Pls help.

This is the mail

Dear Applicant,

You have been invited to an oral assessment at one of the selected centres in Lagos.

Date: 17th July 2018.

Venue: Last floor, university press building,fumec bus stop,acme road,Ikeja

Time: 10:00 AM

kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly. Confirm your attendance.

Best Regard,
Re: Company's Identity. Help A Brother. by Coloredsg(f): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2018
You applied
OK na
The only thing I will tell you is to google that address and type nairaland in front of it.
Be ready for the shocking revelation of the address being a GNLD(Neo life to be precise) hub.

2 Likes

Re: Company's Identity. Help A Brother. by ehinmowo: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Coloredsg:
You applied
OK na
The only thing I will tell you is to google that address and type nairaland in front of it.
Be ready for the shocking revelation of the address being a GNLD(Neo life to be precise) hub.

Thanks for replying..I will do further research. Cnt afford to waste my transportation fare for GNLD stuff

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Recruitment | Graduate Market Regulation Executives - Abuja / How To Apply For Plateau State Polytechnic Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / (job Vacancy) Exams Officer At British Council Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.