Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (243 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY, 16TH JULY.

THEME: ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not (John 1:4-5).

The Bible says in John 10:10, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” The Lord Jesus died, was buried, and raised back to life by the glory of the Father. When God raised Him from the dead and showed Him openly, He called all to life. So, Jesus made eternal life possible. John said, “(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink” (1 John 1:2).

In John 17:3, the Bible says, “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” Jesus is the embodiment of eternal life. He said in John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life….” He said in John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” Everlasting life is eternal life. The one who believes in Jesus has it.

The question is, do you believe in Jesus Christ? If you do, then you have eternal life. You’re not going to get it when you get to heaven; you have it now; it’s your present-hour possession. Also, if you’re not sure that you have eternal life, perhaps, you’ve not been born again, this is your moment! You can receive that life now by asking Jesus to come into your heart to be the Lord of your life.

When you receive Christ, you receive eternal life; you receive the divine life and nature of God. You’re awakened to the fatherhood of God; you become one with Him.

Something else that’s so sublime is that eternal life from Jesus Christ doesn’t come alone; it comes with “Righteousness.” The Bible says, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:10). Romans 5:17 says, “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

(FREE � http:///2dZqtLQ )

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your life and nature which I received in Christ. I’m awakened to the realities of the Kingdom. Thank you for loving me and giving me your life and nature of righteousness, by which I live in your presence and walk in dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:35-36 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 4:21-31 & Isaiah 36

http:///rorsponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Plan A Traditional Catholic Funeral / 7 Keys To Healing And Good Health. (5) / Remove The Log, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.