Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) (55471 Views)

Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) / Paul Pogba With His Stunning Girlfriend Maria Salaues (photos) / Benjamin Mendy Buys N142m Ferrari For Winning World Cup & Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
gypsey:
Dele Ali is not your own, he is mixed raced. his mum is white!!

He should leave his white mother and come to Africa so that you people can kill him with voodoo? tongue
I don't why you were allowed on this thread

6 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Pogba cannot play ball angry

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by WesternOrbit: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2018
phase1:
Happy mum. His senior brothers are twins and he still looks like them with same height.

I learnt they are both footballers too. Their dad must be very tall.

I just noticed pogba is wearing a brand new french jersey with Two stars on the badge already.

You get eye o.. @new Jersey with two stars
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Treasure1919(f): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2018
A message to my mom: mama I will make u proud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2018
phrancys001:
It's so unfortunate same can't be say to our own so called ingrate "Dele ali".
Is not Dele Ali,,his called "Dele Ale" ( omo ale jati jati).

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2018
wink2015:
So France won the world cup with its massive immigrant population.
That means Africans are better and stronger than white folks Physically.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by ElectronicsGuy(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2018
V
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2018
handsomeyinka:

I don't why you were allowed on this thread
because i make more sense than you!

now, go hit your head on a rock some were!
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by TEYA: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2018
gypsey:
Dele Ali is not your own, he is mixed raced. his mum is white!!

He should leave his white mother and come to Africa so that you people can kill him with voodoo? tongue
Nobody says he should come back to Africa. The idiot's mother lives in a container.

6 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by jeronimo(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by 8stargeneral: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Amazing, I must say
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by TDonald: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2018
King Kong Family undecided

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2018
TEYA:

Nobody says he should come back to Africa. The idiot's mother lives in a container.
she is still his mother!! how did you know his mum lives in a container?
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by chrisnando: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2018
phrancys001:
It's so unfortunate same can't be say to our own so called ingrate "Dele ali".
Go read up about him before calling an innocent man names
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by jrusky(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Men we don suffer oo so nobody dey even ask about his father na so so mother now as if she was the one that f u c k herself to produce beautiful kids like these.

Tontorisky has started her own soon despite holding her finger tight on the little boy not to feel his father love she went Tontorisky and later you will be hearing oh my mama oh my mother.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by vRendoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Samusu:
Pogba Mumsy raised world cup before Messi and Ronalo??

Such is life

..was there any competition?

2 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by somehow: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2018
PrinxArthur1:
died earlier this year or late last year or so

Fathers hardly make it alive to see or reap their rewards.

They die tolling and struggling to make life easy for the wife and children.

Most die too early that their legacies are forgotten so soon.

Men should learn not to joke with their health, while working to provide for your family especially the children, do not risk your health, else you will die and be forgotten and accolades won't be extended to you and your wife will take all the glory.

10 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by omooba969(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Where's his dad?
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Duru009(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
World footballer of the year 2018 ,is between Mbappe, Ronaldo abd Grizieman !!
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Duru009(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Nothing like a mother !
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Butterflyleo: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Na wa

He did Good

3 Likes

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by mynaijadj(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2018
france won us in 98 and went on to lift the world cup
midolian:
grin grin

That sweet feeling you get when you watch your son score in a final match..

How many of you have noticed this, ..any team that wins Nigeria at any stage of the world cup does not get to lift the trophy in the end.

Nothing beats badbelle from Nigerians grin grin
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Ryocaj(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Such is life...
Reminds me of
Joys of motherhood... By Buchi Emecheta, one of my best books in high school...

Although good things weren't portrayed as the Joys there..
D title of d book was ironical.. she Neva felt any joy..
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Jennifer89(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Shampoo77:
It has a lot to do with it my dear... Deli Alli is an idiot how can you deny your parent for a n adopted parent most especially your mother because she addicted to alcohol. Dele is a stupid boy and he will never win anything unless he settles with his mother. I watch an interview of the mother saying she would have love to go to Russia to watch Dele but could not afford it yet Dele sponsored his adopted family and friends to Russia to watch him. None sense ...

I don't know his story but from what you wrote his mum deserves whatever she is receiving now. In as much as I would love to say 'your mama na your mama good or bad'.

Some parents are just wicked. After ill treating their children they want to be recognized after they struggle by themselves and eventually become successful.

Let her continue drinking alcohol and be hearing about her son on television.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by andycom(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422453:
What does this have to do with the post my brother?!
like Dele Alli like
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by andycom(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422453:
What does this have to do with the post my brother?!
like Dele Alli like
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by buchilino(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2018
IF I WAS A FRIEND TO POGBA, I WILL TELL HIM TO LAUGH LESS.

1 Like

Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by buchilino(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Na wa
He did Good
OH!, I THANK GOD, SOMEONE SAW WAT I SAW.
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by OLamylove: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2018
midolian:
grin grin

That sweet feeling you get when you watch your son score in a final match..

How many of you have noticed this, ..any team that wins Nigeria at any stage of the world cup does not get to lift the trophy in the end.

Nothing beats badbelle from Nigerians grin grin
True
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by Itzolamide360(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2018
100k views!! ��

Thank You for the Views!
Thank You for the Support!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBxXDtyD_OY

Let's keep the views coming, kindly Re-BC.

#FIL
#MixNaijaEnt

Mp3 Download | Naija Mp3 Music | Mp3 | Mp3/Mp4 Video | Mp4 Download
Re: Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) by NwaGodl1000(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2018
God You will never let me die before the harvest of my children for I have once put smiles on my parent faces

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend? / Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) / Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.