Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

That Was The Price She Had To Pay: Man Butchers Wife Over Adultery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / That Was The Price She Had To Pay: Man Butchers Wife Over Adultery (464 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / Vulcanizer Butchers Wife In Mbiabam Ibiono, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Was The Price She Had To Pay: Man Butchers Wife Over Adultery by 1990news: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Man butcher's wife over adultery in Niger State, Nigeria.

25yrs old Bello Muhe killed his wife Husse Ali over adultery.

According to him, that was the price she has to pay for disobeying me, even after i sent her to her parents house, and she continued with the evil act.

I sat her down countless times, and told her to desist from what she was doing, but she's very stubborn and arrogant, so i had to kill her.

That was her price to pay, says Bello Muhe.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlSJk_XnmxW/

Re: That Was The Price She Had To Pay: Man Butchers Wife Over Adultery by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2018
No one had the right to kill another over this angry

He could have divorced her

She ain't your property son, I hope the law gives him the maximum penalty for this
Re: That Was The Price She Had To Pay: Man Butchers Wife Over Adultery by orisa37: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
You are an Australian Black Devil.
Re: That Was The Price She Had To Pay: Man Butchers Wife Over Adultery by StreetNews: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: That Was The Price She Had To Pay: Man Butchers Wife Over Adultery by adecz: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Fulani & slaughtering ppl with dagger,
na like 5 & 6.

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Raped By Older Brother Jailed For Having Abortion / 6 Dead As Robbers Release Fire At Dansoman.. / Youth Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.