Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles (7654 Views)

Teddyflourish A Nairaland Artist Drops New Song / Video - Unusual Miracle / Nairaland Artist G'iyaz Refixes Davido's Risky / Nairaland Artist Wanice Drops New Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by lenghtinny(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nairaland artiste
NL don turn record label angry

By the way, your red lips and your skin tone be like word and opposite angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by izzou(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
ELTON123:

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Factfinder1:
Airforce1 come and see your mates making waves and progress instead of snapping with food and posting about an imaginary baby mama...weldone bro
kuku say Airforce1 oo.. you're a great failure instead of doing it stylishly.. but it's not good, shey u know?
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by ELTON123(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
cool
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by ELTON123(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:

I didn't mean to go tribal

I wanted to actually quote someone bearing that.

I have edited my comment. Please help me edit mine.i wasn't trying to be tribalised

Thanks
done
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by izzou(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
ELTON123:
done

Thank you

I apologize
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by funnynation(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
So they can actually push this type of post to FP while I made a post of my nomination for an award alongside nairaland forum, all they could do is to delete my post!
Politics everywhere!
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by TrumpDonald2: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
emmyid:
Nairaland artist? Seun get record label?
Guy no make me laugh abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by dawno2008(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:
But why are u using pink lips balm when u black like that.
Now the red don too much come be like say u dey blow trumpet for one cultural dance group. undecided

Anyways congrats.

Must you say everything?

No be Everything wey eye see, mouth suppose talk

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Jabarzee(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
nairaland and their wack artiste
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by GreatManBee: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Synord:
Nairaland artist Synord returns to the music scene after a year hiatus to complete his Law degree.The rapper/singer who is a bit known for his 2014 single " Otubante " releases the new photos in anticipation of his new singles " Wavy " and " Chop life " set for release on the 8th day of August 2018.

Check the photos below

Keep it up bro and be original. I really love the Otubante. I keep playing it everytime.
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Synord:
Nairaland artist Synord returns to the music scene after a year hiatus to complete his Law degree.The rapper/singer who is a bit known for his 2014 single " Otubante " releases the new photos in anticipation of his new singles " Wavy " and " Chop life " set for release on the 8th day of August 2018.

Check the photos below

Remove the last picture, e nor make sense. The rest cool.
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by SexytorresE(f): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:
cool

Cool

Bigger you I pray

Mention me when the single drops cool angry
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Synord(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
GreatManBee:

Keep it up bro and be original. I really love the Otubante. I keep playing it everytime.

Thank you Boss.I really appreciate ��⚡
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Synord(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
RB007:
Pinklips on a black dude?? grin ((Dude trying so hard to look like Lil Kesh)) I'll be real with you bro...... IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOOK ANY BETTER undecided

Thank You Boss..Actually that's how I look..I don't use pink lips balm or anything ...thank you sir and please do download when my new songs are out ..Gos bless you .
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Synord(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:
cool
Cool
Bigger you I pray
Mention me when the single drops cool angry
I.will do.that sir ..Thanks ..God bless
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by izzou(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
SexytorresE:
grin grin grin

Just give me one good reason why you're shining your teeth angry
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by hidhrhis(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
where will I download the otubante
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by boyjo: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
So Synord na you be this

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by SexytorresE(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
izzou:

Just give me one good reason why you're shining your teeth angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive - Lastest Dance In Nigeria- Alanta--the Latest Hit Single By Artquake / Javalove Famous For The Wrong Reasons / Davido Vs Psquare: Who Is The Better Lover? (in Music, Style & Charisma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.