Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, (2034 Views)

Who Knows About Starta.ng / Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by rareman(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Good day all please I am seeking for loan to upgrade my business, I came across Stevens finance corporate loan online and applied, I got a mail today that my loan has been approved, that I should go ahead and pay acceptance fee of $110 which is not the problem. The problem is I don't know much about this company, so am here hoping that someone with useful information to give me before I go ahead to sleep payment. Thank you in advance
Re: Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by warrenweste(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
rareman:
Good day all please I am seeking for loan to upgrade my business, I came across Stevens finance corporate loan online and applied, I got a mail today that my loan has been approved, that I should go ahead and pay acceptance fee of $110 which is not the problem. The problem is I don't know much about this company, so am here hoping that someone with useful information to give me before I go ahead to sleep payment. Thank you in advance

Beware bro...beware lipsrsealed
Re: Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by gafmod: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2018
SCAM!!!
Re: Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by rexchazy(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Run for your life
Re: Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by Bluediamond1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
SCAM SCAM SCAM.... THEY ARE THIEVES. ROGUES.
Re: Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by rareman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bluediamond1:
SCAM SCAM SCAM.... THEY ARE THIEVES. ROGUES.
Thanks please is this based on experience or just being careful
Re: Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by Bluediamond1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
rareman:
Thanks please is this based on experience or just being careful
Experience dear.
Re: Who Knows About Stevens Finance Corporate Loan, by shadeyinka(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
rareman:
Run for your life! They are 419

Why?
1. Nothing is free in this world. What do they stand to gain by giving you a loan?
2. What if you abscond with their money? What collateral have they demanded from you?
3. The fact that they have a website does not make them legitimate.

Please run for your life O!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Client Scammed Me And Connive With My Dispatcher / How Jumia And Konga Get Cheap Courier / What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.