Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) (62285 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by oyetunder(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
if he failed to spray goals for naija...at least
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by benben1000: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
victorazyvictor:
[s]Idiot! this small money from World Cup your lavishing anyhow, you think your too small to invest, tomorrow you will start crying to us like Oruma and Ebue[/s].

Poor, hungry afonja. Most of them drink garri from morning to night!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Funnystatus:
How old is iheanacho, how old am I. Common 10 naira dey hard me spray for party. Oga oo
next year is your turn ... IJN
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by alizma: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
ukukaegbu:
How come only the lady is smiling out of the six people captured in this photo? Even Iheanacho and the groom are frowning.

Something is fishy
that happens when d groom is suspecting or he I fully aware that the guy had shine the "colo" before while to the girl, she thinks she had kept it a secret to her groom.
as for the other 4 guys, being Iheanacho's friends, definitely they know the secret and are just surprised why Iheanacho is spraying that much as parting gift.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
See how the girl is smiling, women don’t play with money o!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Funnystatus(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
iluvpomo:
next year is your turn ... IJN
amen. I claim that
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Tiimy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
The Grooms face like "Choi Let This Small Boy Not Steal My Wife
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by ychris: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by bigpicture001: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
spending legit moni.....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by MartinCorridon: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beface:
The bride no trust anybody with the money,if na naira anybody can hold the money for her but dollars and pounds she personally hold the money like glue.

Walahi i saw it too...i saw it too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Mccullum: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
ukukaegbu:
How come only the lady is smiling out of the six people captured in this photo? Even Iheanacho and the groom are frowning.

Something is fishy

Don't you know that women like money die.... Women and money are the weapons of Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by wealthyhenry(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
ukukaegbu:

Something is fishy
No, something is also meaty. Nonsense.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by karllemah44(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
boss1310:
this wedding mc I think is the same funny actor with a popular meme here on Nairaland.that guy is too funny
u mean ebigwe abi
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by boss1310(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
karllemah44:
u mean ebigwe abi
I don't know if his name is egbe igwe but in meme he was drinking beer with bread
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by semyman: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=surveyProf post=69435189]Young glad, try and invest now that u are still young and active in the game of football, tomorrow might just be too late.

Congratulations to both couples on their wedding, and wish them all the best in their feature endeavor.[/quote Invest in your English Language remedial courses first before advising those that are not in your league
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by semyman: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
surveyProf:
Young glad, try and invest now that u are still young and active in the game of football, tomorrow might just be too late.

Congratulations to both couples on their wedding, and wish them all the best in their feature endeavor.
Invest in your English Language remedial courses first before advising those that are not in your league
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by shegie(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
This man dey vex gan
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Something tells me kelechi is an acquittance of d wife,maybe na y d man dey bone face..anyways, wats my own
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by robertito7(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lajet:
The bride is Angry what is the problem Mr Man
the bride is the woman bro
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
barragan:
Anyone else noticed that Kelechi's quality dropped?
He get quality before?

That guy no too good like that.
Na good head he just get.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Benosky011(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
He goes ahead spreading and dashing out pound sterlings, yet in his village, Umunwaku, Obogwe in Ohaji/Egbema LGA of Imo State, there is not a single electricity there.
15m can comfortably do that.
Shame on him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by deniguy01(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
all of una weh won siddon for him matter... i bring chair come..de wait till he broke..
no hustle abeg

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by springtech(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lajet:
The bride is Angry what is the problem Mr Man
The groom you mean?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by enemmo(f): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Benosky011:
He goes ahead spreading and dashing out pound sterlings, yet in his village, Umunwaku, Obogwe in Ohaji/Egbema LGA of Imo State, there is not a single electricity there.
15m can comfortably do that.
Shame on him.

Na wa oh

Don't they have politicians from their village?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by karllemah44(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
boss1310:
I don't know if his name is egbe igwe but in meme he was drinking beer with bread
na him be dat na...very stupid dude
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by obentenyson(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
ukukaegbu:

Something is fishy
Lol.. Too much sense no go kill you... E fit be sey the babe na Iheanacho's ex..

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Lajet: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2018
robertito7:
the bride is the woman bro

I was high on Codeine and tramadol thanks for the correction
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Lajet: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2018
springtech:

The groom you mean?

I was high on Codeine and Tramadol thanks for the correction. I mean the Groom
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by surveyProf(m): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2018
semyman:
Invest in your English Language remedial courses first before advising those that are not in your league

My Englisch might be very poor, but I have said my own part, is he your brother, uncle, admirier, cousin, etc pls pass the message to him, tommorow might be too late.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by Benosky011(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Why not.
kiss
enemmo:

Na wa oh

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
enemmo:

Na wa oh

I wonder oo. Whether na him born all the villagers..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. / The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.