Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? (897 Views)

Where Can I Buy A Bee Colony In Lagos/ogun State? / Where Can I Buy A Bee Hive. / Bee - keeping: My New Found Hobby. My Hop, Step & Jump Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by saliubello(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
When you see a bee what do you think of?

Sting?
Insect?
Buzzing?
Honey?

But do you think of food??

Without bees and pollination much of our food wouldn't EXIST..

Re: When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by Hallams(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
The first thing I'll think of is the 'sting' and the last is 'honey'. Once I sight them I try to walk as fast as possible and leave there zone.
Re: When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by saliubello(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do you see ''a better world"? a world without bees will be inhabitable i guess!

What do you??
Re: When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by jomolu: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Every well informed Human should think Good Health And Wealth.
Honey is just one of the primary product of the bees,other more valuable products like royal jelly,bee bread,propolis,bee wax are much more of greater value than honey
This products are medical and can cure over 100 ailments.
For more details on Bee keeking and honey production
Call 08141678049
Email..jomolu3000@yahoo.com
Address.84 ibidun street
off cole street
Ojuelegba lagos.
Re: When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by saliubello(m): 4:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Deliberate bee stings can be used as treatment. Age long tradition. Stroke, high blood pressure, arthritis etc. They have confirmed therapeutic properties..

Re: When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by saliubello(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
bee keeping
Re: When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by saliubello(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
send me an email on : saliubello2003@yahoo.com
Re: When You See A Bee, What Do You Think Of??? by saliubello(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Do you know?

(1) (Reply)

Fusarium Wilt Treatment / I Killed This Snake Just Now / How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.