Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

More Panic Grips Family Of Missing 4-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / More Panic Grips Family Of Missing 4-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped (1295 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Panic Grips Family Of Missing 4-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped by DailyNaija: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Confusion is currently the order of the day among the family of the 4-year-old who was kidnapped at the headquarters of Christ Embassy Church Oregun, Ikeja Lagos State as different kidnap gangs have called to demand ransom for her release.

Elo who was reportedly in the care of the housemaid got missing last Sunday during the church's children thanksgiving service at the headquarters of the Christ Embassy.

The father of the missing child, Afokoghene Ogidi, said different kidnappers had called the family claiming to have kidnapped Elo, adding that the gangs demanded different ransom for her release.

He said: “Several people have been calling us, demanding ransom but they are fraudsters that picked our numbers from the flyers around.

“We believe that these fraudsters are from the same place using different numbers.
https://dailynaija.com/post/more-panic-grips-family-of-missing-4-year-old-girl-who-was-kidnapped-at-christ-embassy-church-as-different-kidnappers-call-to-demand-ransom

(1) (Reply)

Should Kids Be Allowed To Use The Washing Machine Exclusively? / If I Die / Court Wedding Without Ceremony, Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.