Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (2448 Views)

Relocation Sales ( Household Items ) new items added check last page / Relocation Sales!!! / Relocation Sales!!!! All sold out. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Bajoko12(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good day nairalanders,I have some household items for sale
Few are still brand new,some fairly used while others has been in use for long.
I am selling because I am relocating.
All items posted were bought by me and have valid receipts,so you are dealing directly with the owner and not middle man.
Note that the prices are not fixed as I will accept reasonable offer while unreasonable offers will be ignored.
You can call or WhatsApp me if interested in any item posted or inquire about other items not posted.
Caveat: this thread is for people in/close to agbor delta state or those who are willing to come down to my location,inspect and confirm item,if satisfied pay in cash and carry.
Waybill can be done to interested buyers only if your family,friend or relative has inspected item and verify authenticity on your behalf.

Contact me on WhatsApp for pictures of items as am having issues uploading due to Glo network issues.
ALL SOLD OUT
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
You can also check clearance thread on family section for pictures of items posted.
Thanks
Re: . by jarrot(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bajoko12:
You can also check clearance thread on family section for pictures of items posted.
Thanks

Can I see pictures of the fridge ?
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
jarrot:

Can I see pictures of the fridge ?
sure

Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
More

Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
GPS map 35k

Re: . by smothy(m): 1:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Show the picture for the this item Original lg soundbar with remote
Re: . by jarrot(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Bajoko12:
sure

What is the make sir. Can it fly for 25k? I am in Warri
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2018
jarrot:

What is the make sir. Can it fly for 25k? I am in Warri
30klast,its bosch
Re: . by jarrot(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Bajoko12:
30klast,its bosch

Bros help my solution naa make I show on Saturday. grin
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
jarrot:

Bros help my solution naa make I show on Saturday. grin
its more than that.the fridge is very clean and working fine. If no be say Nigeria no get direction again, I won't be selling my properties.
Re: . by ajoscom(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Show me the picture of the washing machine
Re: . by jarrot(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Bajoko12:
its more than that.the fridge is very clean and working fine. If no be say Nigeria no get direction again, I won't be selling my properties.

I understand sir. But you fit pass am for me ? Make I take they cool down he harsh economic recession

1 Like

Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2018
ajoscom:
Show me the picture of the washing machine

Re: . by tziz(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Bajoko12:
More
Bro, the phone number on your signature is saying switched off.
Im interested in this Split AC..
Re: . by venorite(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Your WhatsApp is not connecting. Sent a message since. Want to discuss the inverter batteries and lg sound bar
Re: . by beinstein(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Bros no vex, 22k for the washing machine nkor?
Re: . by GBOYEBABA: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm interested in d washing machine
Watsapp me: 07065995532
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
tziz:

Bro, the phone number on your signature is saying switched off.
Im interested in this Split AC..
sorry its my small phone,its going now,bedc wahala
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
GBOYEBABA:
I'm interested in d washing machine
Watsapp me: 07065995532
can't find you on whatsapp
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
beinstein:
Bros no vex, 22k for the washing machine nkor?
WhatsApp or call for negotiations
Re: . by fiddles86: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bajoko12:
WhatsApp or call for negotiations
Chief, please what number can u be reached?
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
fiddles86:

Chief, please what number can u be reached?
check my signature
Re: . by AMINDA: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Whomsoever is transacting business with the OP should do so at their own risk. I have proof that Bajoko12 and Precious29 are either one and the same person or are running a racket.

One claims to be based in Delta while the other claims he stays in Ilorin. I chatted them up on different days for an item and the pictures they showed are the same!! Not similar but the same!

Also, go back to the previous posts of Precious29 and try calling the number in some of his earliest posts, these numbers are currently being used in perpetrating several fraudulent rackets including a fictitious Sugar Mummy hook up racket.

Transact at your own risk. Nuff said.
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
OK.
Re: . by SilverSnow(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Please give me ur WhatsApp number or show me pics of the gen... I'm interested and in Delta state
Re: . by Lipscomb(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Give me your address. I'm interested in fridge.
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lipscomb:
Give me your address. I'm interested in fridge.
call or WhatsApp me for directions.
Re: . by AMINDA: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bajoko12:
and with that you just concluded both of us are either together or I am running a scam sales when I even refused to sell anything to those outside my region who didn't have anyone to inspect item for them. They can attest to that.you also didn't read the caveat notice at the top too I guess. You didn't bother to ask how the pictures came about but was so quick to come here to post this up. Why is it so quick for people to judge. Here is a picture of the said TV, and I got that same pictures from the said precious when I chatted him on why his TV was so cheap because I have same for sale,I only gave it to you because I haven't snapped it and some other items as at yesterday,as you can see I haven't uploaded much pictures,even the other person that wanted pictures of ignis fridge,I told you I was not at home,even the rain here did a lot of bad than good. Please next time try ask questions before jumping to conclusion. I don't sell if your friend or relation is not present because of people like this who didn't come to verify but make conclusions from their keypads.
Okay you win, kindly take a picture of your nairaland username and place it close to this TV. I'm waiting for the next excuse you will give for this seemingly easy task.
Nairalanders, transact with this fellow at your own risk!! Nuff said.
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chairs

Re: . by Bajoko12(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Piano

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Inches Plasma Wall Unit Tv''gud Working Condition With Nice Suround System, / How Do I Migrate From Glo Infinito Classic To Glo Inifinto Special? / Lg Led Tv, Dstv HD, Table Fridge, Generator For Sale In Abuja. (fairly Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.